Thread: Yo dawg!

Default Yo dawg!

Hey,

My name is kyle, I'm more confused I don't think I am a DL or AB but, I would like someone to talk to. Please no one under 18 and no one older than 21.

Hi Kyle,
    Welcome to the site. I'll be 21 for a few more months, and I have a fair amount of experience with confusion myself, although I don't assume that means I understand yours. I'm ready to talk about whatever, whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkat1213 View Post
    Hey,

My name is kyle, I'm more confused I don't think I am a DL or AB but, I would like someone to talk to. Please no one under 18 and no one older than 21.
    Perhaps if you gave a clue as to what you wanted to talk about, you might get more responses. Especially as you state being neither ab nor dl... (TB maybe? or maybe you fall under the I in ADISC.)

We can't be of much help if you are vague about what you would like to talk about, and start out by excluding most of us. My best advice would be to go onto our chat and pm the nearest mod, to ask for further assistance and advice.

We are happy to have members who know someone who is ab/dl, but who aren't themselves; we even have had people who hate their fetishistic tendencies; so whatever reason you had to come here, we will respect.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 04-Oct-2009 at 23:54.

First off welcome!

A piece of advice: I wouldn't exclude people that are under 18 and over 21 from being able to give you advice. I am 26 and have learned here from teens under 18 and adults over 21. Age is a poor way to exclude very knowledgeable people with very real world experience that can help you learn/cope/accept.