Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new..I think

Default Hi I'm new..I think

Hi everyone, care_a_lot said I needed to introduce myself ...so here goes. I am care_a_lot's mommy, and a little about me is in my profile, so I won't repeat it here. But care_a_lot says this is a decent site. I hope to meet all of you, and the mommies too.

Love & hugs,

MommyBarbara

Quote Originally Posted by MommyBarbara View Post
    care_a_lot says this is a decent site.
    Absolutely MommyBarbara! Care_a_lot is 100% correct about this site being decent. Welcome to the ADISC forums! Hope you enjoy it here.

~Pramrider

I am so happy to have my mommy now here My mommy is a very loving mommy but very strict too! I'm very lucky to have her and I am very happy that she joined the site.

Hopefully you will open up here mommy and just be your loving (yet strict) self and just enjoy yourself here in a place where its ok to be a mommy of your own little baby girl. *snuggles mommy*

Quote Originally Posted by MommyBarbara View Post
    Hi everyone, care_a_lot said I needed to introduce myself ...so here goes. I am care_a_lot's mommy, and a little about me is in my profile, so I won't repeat it here. But care_a_lot says this is a decent site. I hope to meet all of you, and the mommies too.
    Welcome to the site Barbara, I'm sure you will fit in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by care_a_lot View Post
    Hopefully you will open up here mommy and just be your loving (yet strict) self and just enjoy yourself here in a place where its ok to be a mommy of your own little baby girl. *snuggles mommy*
    That's so cute I just had to ignolige that.

Welcome to the site, Barbara! I hope you find some fun here, I'm sure you will. And like others have said, Care a lot was correct on saying this is a more than decent site!

Welcome to our community! I have heard many good things about you! I hope to see you around the site!

Hi Care_a_lot's Mommy!!!!! I'm friends with her!
    ^_^

all right I do hope to have fun here, but remember that I am a mommy, and I do think like one 99.999% of the time. it's that minute percentage you need to watch out for...LOL.