Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite baby (babyish) foods?

Peaceful

Default Favorite baby (babyish) foods?

After doing some searches to try and find something similar, I could not find anything like this, so here we go. When you are in your babyish mode what are your favorite foods to munch on? Give your top three, please.

As for me:
    1. Graham Crackers
    2. Craisins
    3. Applesauce

1. Cheerios
    2. Cooked Macaroni noodles
    3. Applesauce

Elli

Hmm...not really thought of this before...But I remember as a kid, wanting a plain ring doughnut just because it looked like a teething ring!

What's with applesauce? Wouldn't have thought of that as babyish! Isn't that the stuff you traditionally have with pork?

Also, Rich Tea Finger Biscuits, because I used to have those at nursery.

curiousitykitten

rolled up lunch meat,dinosaur nuggets, and apple slices! nomnomnom

Ooooooh

Those baby cookies/digestive crackers.

They're so good @[email protected]

ehhh... I dunno of many others I really like though X3

If milk counts, that's easily number 1 though.

We did have a thread on this a while back, but I'm not surprised you didn't find it. Pretty much had to be there: http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...ddie-food.html

I don't really segregate my food in that way. As a kid, I ate what adults ate and vice versa. I think kiddie food is for the most part a recent invention.

my mother recently told me she thought it was cute that i still eat fish crackers. i was shocked: i thought everybody ate fish crackers! they're so salty and delicious, especially the cheddar cheese ones.

Asher

Cheerios and applesauce FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    my mother recently told me she thought it was cute that i still eat fish crackers. i was shocked: i thought everybody ate fish crackers! they're so salty and delicious, especially the cheddar cheese ones.
    They are good! Fish crackers are the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    I don't get it. Who would refuse a nice goldfish cracker? Were they the technicolor ones? Those are clearly intended to appeal to kids, but otherwise, they're just plain tasty.