Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad..

Default Sad..

Wow I got a really shitty haircut today, it looked ok at first, but after a closer examination I don't love it, but I don't hate it. My mom walked in and was like "WOW...that is really short" *long pause* "what happend"?

So, now I feel like shit...and I have Homecoming dance on Saturday. What a time to look bad and on top of it get a bullet to my self esteem..

GaashaHuzzah

hair = nothingness

No one cares about hair except for bitchy cheerleaders, and i REALLY don't want to assume you have a miniskirt....

curiousitykitten

your lucky your going to homecoming! My mom isn't allowing it unless I'm bringing a date! Shes afraid kids will make fun of me! Hows that for your self esteem?

lol T____T im a junior and i havent gone to one homecoming

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    So, now I feel like shit...and I have Homecoming dance on Saturday. What a time to look bad and on top of it get a bullet to my self esteem..
    Lolz.

Go back to the barber with your mom and ask them to re-do it. If your mom thought it was terrible on first sight then whoever is working at the time probably will too. They have experience in these things, you know. And more often than not they'll be happy to do it again for free.

I can't believe this ruined your whole day though. When I woke up I was inexplicably enraged and then realized I had nothing to be mad about. You really have nothing to be sad about in light of the above advice.

I know, it isn't a big deal at all. It was kind of my fault though...I said a little more off the top, then the barber started talking and i guess didn't pay attention.

That's the barber's problem then. They know what looks good, and shouldn't have left it as it was. They will redo it for free, trust me.

you can't redo something that isn't there. It is way too short to fix anything

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    your lucky your going to homecoming! My mom isn't allowing it unless I'm bringing a date! Shes afraid kids will make fun of me! Hows that for your self esteem?

lol T____T im a junior and i havent gone to one homecoming
    Woahhhh. You're not allowed to go to homecoming unless you bring a date? That's really messed up! I mean, it's usually the other way around, like your mom won't let you go to homecoming with a 'rascally old boy!' I'd be your date, but I probably don't live anywhere near you, and I'll most likely be getting drunk that night. Maybe you could go with a really good bud or something?

As for the original topic, that's really got to suck. Distract people from your hair with something awesome! Like glowsticks attached to your pants or a flashing tie. Trust me, nobody notices a guy's hair. Only a girl's.

Except me. But that's because I think my BF looks like Robert Pattinson when I pull his hair back like a greaser. :heart:

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    you can't redo something that isn't there. It is way too short to fix anything
    Okay, if you don't want to get it fixed, I won't repeat myself. They can stylize it. They want your future business. Feel bad about your hair if you want, but it's not too late.

You know what, fuck it i don't care at all. This is a stupid thing to be upset about.