Thread: Anyone headed to the Oct Toronto area TAG Munch?

Default Anyone headed to the Oct Toronto area TAG Munch?

I'm thinking of going, for the first time, as my AB friend is visiting from out of town.

I was wondering who else is thinking of going

Toronto Area AB/DL/AgePlay Monthly Munch!

Meh. My friend said she went with her daddy, and it was all gay men talking about nothing but diapers. I think I'll just take her word on it. :/ Sides, my schedule for October is crazy.

I am glad that they are still having them. Give my regards to ORCA

Stay Pampered
    SoCalAB

The munches are NOT a "pickup event" and are NON-SEXUAL in nature. This goes for the munch itself and anywhere the group may go afterwards. (It's not a night for "getting some".) :-)
    Well there goes my plans.

There used to a munch in Seattle. I wonder what ever happened to that?

Quote Originally Posted by priva View Post
    There used to a munch in Seattle. I wonder what ever happened to that?
    The ones I'm thinking of started as a result of one person's fairly random attempt and it quickly passed to someone else to manage. When this person grew tired of doing so, it floundered. I don't think it requires any particularly great administrative skills, but meeting random people is of limited interest to me. I'd much rather meet someone I know a bit beforehand.

Default Next Munch

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Meh. My friend said she went with her daddy, and it was all gay men talking about nothing but diapers.
    I have thought about going to one of the munches a few times, but have had problems with my schedule and the one time I was actually available, I chickened out (I have only ever met one other AB/DL in person and I was so nervous that it was a disaster).

Has anyone else been to one? Was Cupcake's Friend's description accurate or was it just an off night? I am not trying to belittle or discount the discription, but I'd like to hear another review (either agreeing or conflicting). Can anyone else comment? Thanks.