Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I F***ing hate toilets

Default I F***ing hate toilets

ok so I was doing homework and rockin out and my phone rang in intercom mode because my grandmother had clogged her toilet, so I go get the plunger and fix it busting my knee on a pet gate in the process
    this is just another nail in the coffin for the the old John, Crapper what have you and a plus for diapers since they don't clog and when they're full or have a problem you just change it no plumber or plunger needed and it doesn't waste any water

I just hate it when your in the middle of doing thing or you've just done a bunch of stuff and just want to rest and then you get the erge to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    (...) and it doesn't waste any water

Diaper waste more water than you think. And create more waste than toilets.

But I get your point, you prefer diapers.

and if your diaper springs a leak no plumber to call or pipes to fix as I said before

And then I didn't even have to use the bathroom in the airplane!

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    ok so I was doing homework and rockin out and my phone rang in intercom mode because my grandmother had clogged her toilet, so I go get the plunger and fix it busting my knee on a pet gate in the process
    this is just another nail in the coffin for the the old John, Crapper what have you and a plus for diapers since they don't clog and when they're full or have a problem you just change it no plumber or plunger needed and it doesn't waste any water
    Very true. But you DO have to worry about storage before and after usage of the diaper.

Don't forget the water used for washing items that get leaked on.

Oh, that's nasty. Fortunately our toilet is good.

And of course I'd rather be padded all the time, but "socially" is a different story. But some of those toilets in the city, holy shit. Literally. I'd rather be padded.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Oh, that's nasty. Fortunately our toilet is good.

And of course I'd rather be padded all the time, but "socially" is a different story. But some of those toilets in the city, holy shit. Literally. I'd rather be padded.
    Can't be worse than 'toilets' in Moscow subway stations back in the late 1990s. You'd think that those must be clogged constantly, judging from the dried material inside the bowl. *pukes*

Peachy

I dunno you guys, i do some of my best thinking on the auld Crappiet. plus with a diaper you cant marvel at what you have done, its all like eww messy but in the toilet you can look at it and a tear can come to your eye with pride........ lol