Thread: I just cant win

curiousitykitten

Default I just cant win

Well, It has been a month since I broke up with my gf. I diecided I would meet her crush whom shes been all over lately. Bad idea, he gave me bronchitis. It figures, I spend litterally 10 minutes meeting him and my girlfriend is hugging him the whole week hes sick...guess who catches it? I catch it of course! So, after that I had been caughing up a lung for about three days. I forced myself to go to school today, because missing mondays just plain throws me off..

So later today i was all "yay i can breath" even though I still have the sweats and shivers....guess what NOW IM CATCHING A COLD and i still have light bronchitis which is likely to return

so... today i learned

1.my immune system sucks
    2. my x's crush literally makes me sick
    3. don't go to school sick

Awwww, get better, Kitten. You should try fenugreek to clear up that bronchitis of yours. It's a great herb for respiratory problems and coughs. Licorice works as well, and both can easily be found at your nearest health food store.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post
    Awwww, get better, Kitten. You should try fenugreek to clear up that bronchitis of yours. It's a great herb for respiratory problems and coughs. Licorice works as well, and both can easily be found at your nearest health food store.
    mmmmmmm twizzlers
    ive currently been taking the dayquills that are bigger than robbins' eggs. They work nicely. I can pretty much breathe unless I am talking. If im silent i almost feel like I'm all better minos the fever and cold sweats. I'm just annoyed it might get worse again because im coming down with a cold -_-

Stay warm and I hope you feel better soon, I would see a doctor, just incase the infection weakens your immune system more, and then you might get that N1H1 flu.

Please take care....

curiousitykitten

Well, I just had a fun filled trip to the doctors. I'll tell ya, after a 90 minute wait it turns out I don't have bronchitis. Evedently I have some sort of virus that lives in my chests and makes me feel like I have bronchitis, my lungs are clear. I can feel the flem still as I breath in and out.

So, on to the fun things. The doctor ran three tests on me. I had a cotton suave shoved down my throat, up my nose, and smoked what looked like a giant plastic doube with medicine inside (this loosened me up quite a bit and I "hawked several loogies xD")

but i got the antibiotics none the less...my mom isn't allowing me to go to school tomorrow. She doesn't want me to spread whatever I have. I tested negative for flu and strep so yay

I know how you feel, i've been sick since sunday. I've had a soar throat, been aching had the chills, and coughing up a lung. I missed school for 2 days, i decided not to go to the doctor, though, (all i'll get is antibiotics, unless i'm running a fever anyway.) and i'm forcing my self to go to school tommorrow :P