Thread: A Mythological God Says Hello!

Smile A Mythological God Says Hello!

Hello, I am Thor (I won't disclose my real name yet). I am from the Baltimore/Washington D.C. Metro Area. I am a student at a local university studying history. I also love Frank Zappa (as you can see from my avatar). I hope to be active here so I can interact with some new people.

I worked with a guy named thor at a cub scout resident camp. He was the camp director and such a cool person. He was a lot of fun and a great boss.

If you have even a fraction of his greatness you'll make a lot of friends on this site. If you have a bit more you will live up to the godliness that is your name.

oh ya, Welcome to the site!

I once knew a Thor,
    of course he was 4.
    but you with your hammer
    Which you swing in such a manner
    Makes me want to say, "Hello."
    and you will return with a bellow,
    "By the beard of Zeus!"
    And I will think, "what's with this goose?"
    But I'd ignore that for now as I offer a hand,
    To welcome you to ADISCland.

Mesmerale

Welcome to ADISC!

You live near me!!!! LETS MEET UP?!

Kidding, kidding.

You'll find that ADISC is full of people to talk to, and things to talk about. Check out the IRC chat some time. (Big link in the top that says "Live Chat" ^_^)

Hi Thor

Welcome and watch out where the huskies go.

SoCalAB

ps: don't eat that yellow snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Hello, I am Thor (I won't disclose my real name yet). I am from the Baltimore/Washington D.C. Metro Area. I am a student at a local university studying history. I also love Frank Zappa (as you can see from my avatar). I hope to be active here so I can interact with some new people.