Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jumpinJammerz

Default jumpinJammerz

hey people,

Jumpin Jammerz - One piece footed pajamas for adults pre teens, and teenagers

i was wondering if anyone as ordered a sleeper from them? i been looking for a sleeper for sometime and those look nice and good quality... please let me know...

thank you

I ordered my first pair from pajamacity. I love em. My next ones will be a microfibre pair from jumpinjammerz. My friend just ordered a pair (fleece) from there.

You'll love them

Jumpin' Jammerz make GREAT quality products, although I personally go to Target for my sleepers as JJ seems a bit far out of my reach in terms of pricing.

There sleepers are cute but way too much money, if you want a plain one you can get them for 25 bucks that are nice quality sleepers, I have a bunch of them, and they hold up well to many washings.

One pair I have I have been useing for 4 years, and they still look and feel new, and I treat them like anyother peice of clothing I have, no special washings just toss them in with everthing else, the target ones are thin and delicate compared to these.

I like mine way oversized I think they are more comfy and it dosen't stretch out and pull the seems apart like a sleeper that just fits always buy oversized.

Keep that in mind when you buy a sleeper, one that just fits will pull the seems apart and after awhile will start to wear out faster, I don't buy for fashion I buy for the way they work, they are plain but you can always add iorn on's.

I agree, I like them oversized a tad. Makes them more snuggy... although mine is a little tight at my pelvis, back, and arms. Only a tad though.

I have one. I like it A LOT. They are more expensive then the Target sleepers, but are much more comfortable in my opinion.

Peachy

They're awesome! Look in their clearance section if you don't want to shell out $70 for one.
    I got two from them in spring but actually had to pay more for shipping than for for the sleeper itself ($29.99 for the sleeper and $30 for int'l shipping ).

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    There sleepers are cute but way too much money, if you want a plain one you can get them for 25 bucks that are nice quality sleepers, I have a bunch of them, and they hold up well to many washings.

One pair I have I have been useing for 4 years, and they still look and feel new, and I treat them like anyother peice of clothing I have, no special washings just toss them in with everthing else, the target ones are thin and delicate compared to these.

I like mine way oversized I think they are more comfy and it dosen't stretch out and pull the seems apart like a sleeper that just fits always buy oversized.

Keep that in mind when you buy a sleeper, one that just fits will pull the seems apart and after awhile will start to wear out faster, I don't buy for fashion I buy for the way they work, they are plain but you can always add iorn on's.
    I buy for quality fashion...so I gravitate towards stuff like JJ and maybe even privatina in the foreseeable future.

wouldent know
    havent worn a sleeper
    well
    i may have
    but i certainly dont recall it

JumpinJammerz are great quality, made from a very nice material. My friend bought me a pair for my birthday and I wear them every night. I've even seen a girl wearing the "Scull and Crossbones" design on Big Brother Some of their sleepers are expensive, but that's because their designs are kickass and they are totally worth the money.

Jumpin Jammerz - One piece footed pajamas for adults pre teens, and teenagers

Pajama City makes greay products too, (be sure to check them out as well). I've bought two sleepers from them, and they have the added bonus of a rubbery texture on the footing, (making it harder to slip when you walk on hard floors).

Pajama City - Footed Pajamas for Adults, Footie Pajamas, Adult Onesies