Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30yo DL in OKC

Red face 30yo DL in OKC

Good evening, everybody!

I'm a 30-year-old diaper lover living in the Oklahoma City area. I am married to a surprisingly amazing woman and have two unusually awesome kids. (My wife knows about my DL side, my kids definitely won't.)

I've been into diapers on and off my whole life - I remember playing with one when I was six, and pilfering my siblings' supplies was about 12. Since then I've worn to high school, college, at work, on airplanes, on trains, under swimsuits, etc. - I've realized that people don't notice. It's still fun for me though, and something I keep on the DL. (Yep, pun intended.)

I'm also interested in making computers do cool things, playing guitar and drums, and fixing up my house. Cookies are my favorite food, and purple is my favorite color. :-)

My nickname came from a time at work when I tried to say "whisky tango foxtrot" and accidentally said "whisko tangy foxtrot"... everybody looked at me strange... and then cracked up! It sure added to the WTF feeling of the moment.

Cheers, and drop me a line if you wish,
    - whisko

Welcome... and great username story. Yay for amazing women and offspring; I am glad you have some of each.

YAY an okie. I was born and raised okie. Welcome. ^-^

well thats nifty, im right over in good old fort sill. pm me sometime and we can chat

Quote Originally Posted by tbdl58860 View Post
    well thats nifty, im right over in good old fort sill. pm me sometime and we can chat
    Didn't know Ft. Sill was in Pennsylvania.

hey wisko
    nice intro!
    hope u enjoy yoru ADISC experience!
    nice to see your wifes okay with it!
    ~ Will

Quote Originally Posted by cpndl View Post
    Didn't know Ft. Sill was in Pennsylvania.
    its not, im at basic training, but ill be going home in about a week lol