Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This kinda bothers me... Not sure what to make of it

Default This kinda bothers me... Not sure what to make of it

United Infantilists Organization (UIO): Missions of the UIO :

Found this on another site and this was something I felt that should be discussed and my thought is that this is nothing more than a group of wanna-be Heidi-Lynns. Below is a link to an article about Heidi Lynn of Phoenix.

Phoenix News - “Baby Man” William Windsor Found Dead in Home - page 1

I think this is just a group of wanna be public ABs like Heidi Lynn and I am kinda not sure about it. Just wait til you see the manifesto. One says it will defend the rights of ABs and I think that is inviting trouble.

Think about it, this group could end up inadvertently supporting people such as pedos, and creepos that do NOT need support. This just kinda bothers me. Not sure what others think of it.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    United Infantilists Organization (UIO): Missions of the UIO :

Found this on another site and this was something I felt that should be discussed and my thought is that this is nothing more than a group of wanna-be Heidi-Lynns. Below is a link to an article about Heidi Lynn of Phoenix.

Phoenix News - “Baby Man” William Windsor Found Dead in Home - page 1

I think this is just a group of wanna be public ABs like Heidi Lynn and I am kinda not sure about it. Just wait til you see the manifesto. One says it will defend the rights of ABs and I think that is inviting trouble.

Think about it, this group could end up inadvertently supporting people such as pedos, and creepos that do NOT need support. This just kinda bothers me. Not sure what others think of it.

WildThing121675
    YouTube - Heidi Lynn on The Jerry Springer Show

Anyway, I'm not too sure why the they are trying to 'promote and fight for AB/DL rights'. Do people really feel the need to make it public or try to fulfill their fantasies 24/7? Maybe I'm interpreting this the wrong way but it doesn't seem like it should be a political issue.

The whole thing seemed like his way of wanting attention.
    Heidi's Dreamhouse
    But hey, I didn't know him, so I guess I can't judge.

I'm puzzled??..... What rights do AB/DL's need protecting? We can already enjoy our lifestyles to our hearts content. If they mean the right to be public about it, well I think that's just dumb. People who are not part of the community think it's wierd and probably don't want to see hairy blokes wearing diapers and baby clothes. It's a fact! Start living in the real world people.

Quote Originally Posted by nappies4fun View Post
    People who are not part of the community think it's wierd and probably don't want to see hairy blokes wearing diapers and baby clothes.
    Nobody wants to see this...

Quote Originally Posted by nappies4fun View Post
    I'm puzzled??..... What rights do AB/DL's need protecting? We can already enjoy our lifestyles to our hearts content. If they mean the right to be public about it, well I think that's just dumb. People who are not part of the community think it's wierd and probably don't want to see hairy blokes wearing diapers and baby clothes. It's a fact! Start living in the real world people.
    I think the main thing people are pissed off about is that children can wear just a shirt their diaper and shoes and socks and people think its cute. They are jealous over that attention. But adults in diapers aren't really that cute, even cute girls in diapers don't look cute to most "normal" people I bet.

So even if it was legal to wear a diaper in plain sight they wouldn't want to since they will get disgusted looks from everyone else, and me as well and I actually wear diapers for recreation as well. Just be happy you got pacifiers and plushies, both are perfectly legal to use anywhere. Though you might get some odd looks.

I'm bothered by any ABDL site that mentions it's not paedophilliac 4 times in the same page.

It just looks like some crappy blog, I'm not sure what the problem is. The only really annoying thing about it is its undeserved sense of authority, or illusion of representation of us.

Personally, I believe that infantilism is something to be kept in the privacy of your own home. It may not be illegal to go out in just a diaper and a t-shirt (Or maybe it is...I don't know. I'm a dumbass) but it certainly is not pleasant to the eyes of most people, myself included. (I hate to say it, but I'd rather not see a 50-something year old guy walking around in baby clothing in public.)

Also, this thread has made me afraid of my boyfriend getting old. I think I'm gonna go find Nicholas Flamel and politely ask him for some immortality juice.

It's not even written well. One sentence uses the word cause instead of because. I liked the statement expressing protection from the abuse from children. When was the last time you were abused by a child?

Personally, I believe that infantilism is something to be kept in the privacy of your own home. It may not be illegal to go out in just a diaper and a t-shirt (Or maybe it is...I don't know. I'm a dumbass) but it certainly is not pleasant to the eyes of most people, myself included. (I hate to say it, but I'd rather not see a 50-something year old guy walking around in baby clothing in public.)
    Agreed, but I'd certainly say if that's what people want to do, it certainly is "legal" in my book. I also don't have a problem with nudists either though so... But there is a point that I think people need to really think about the reasons behind what they are doing...this seems a lot more of a nuisance on purpose which really defeats anything gained out of it.