Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and salutations.

Default Greetings and salutations.

(Heh, deja vu anyone?)

Hello there, I'm Titus. A former member of tbdl.org that has now returned to the official forums once more. What to write? I'm a soon to be nineteen year old, residing in Norway. I like to read and write, I try to exercise alot in my sparetime, and not let laziness get the best of me. Music is a big part of my life, I'm only a listener and an admirer of those with creativity to make music though. I try to be friendly and polite when active, although I'm mostly a part-timer on the forum.

Don't know what to write, hopefully the majority of the former members remember me. (That way I don't need to work out a further presentation of myself. ^^)

FullMetal

Yay, you're back! Welcome. We have orderves somewhere here *eats all of them* oh no....we must have run out....sorry...better luck next time.

See you around

FullMetal

Welcome back, Titus. *brings out a fresh tray of hors d'oeuvres*

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I like to read and write, I try to exercise alot in my sparetime, and not let laziness get the best of me.
    Welcome to the new (old) forum, Mr. Norwegian Hunk. I do remember you, and I'm glad to have you (back).

Peachy

TITUS!

(There's no greater welcome than having someone scream your name. :p)

(And then explain that in brackets.)

Who could forget your stunning defeat of the Nethians? That strategy was pure brilliance! They're still talking about it, and of course the way the girls (and even the boys) swooned upon your return. Won't be forgetting that any time soon.

Wait, Titus?!?

Hmm...different guy. No mustache. Well, welcome back anyway.

xdeadx

Hello

Again ^_^

*pounces Titus*

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Don't know what to write, hopefully the majority of the former members remember me. (That way I don't need to work out a further presentation of myself. ^^)
    How can we not remember you?