Thread: umm hi

Default umm hi

so yea I'm new..lol just mostly looking for a good board to chat. I'm really not into the ab/tb junk, no offence to anyone. I am a dl. I go to a boarding school year around accept summers.

Welcome to the site .
    I appreciate there are things you are not into, but try to remember we all have different interests in this wide term, and it may hurt somebody to hear their interests called 'junk'. The anonymity of the internet doesn't mean it's okay to hurt people.

Sorry for that little moan, but if everyone is nice to and respectful of each other, it gives the community a much better atmosphere.

So do you have any special interests or hobbies you'd like to tell us about? Any particular genre of music?

I also notice you are at a boarding school all year, I though my situation was unfortunate, but being a DL in your position must be a nightmare. How do you cope?

Valence

Welcome, zero, hope you enjoy your time here.

Well I love to swim and run track. Ive been a DL for a while now. I really don't fet any chance of going out and just buy them its kinda hard too when your in a group. But I am a bedwetter since seven so before boarding school and in the summer I get chances. I am currently on DDAVP through. Anyway I hope U didnt offended someone on that comment about ab/tb its someone choices, I'm just clarifying I;m not into those fanistys. But I also don't mind chatting with them as long as its not creepy. ( I've had creepy ones sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    Well I love to swim and run track. Ive been a DL for a while now. I really don't fet any chance of going out and just buy them its kinda hard too when your in a group. But I am a bedwetter since seven so before boarding school and in the summer I get chances. I am currently on DDAVP through. Anyway I hope U didnt offended someone on that comment about ab/tb its someone choices, I'm just clarifying I;m not into those fanistys. But I also don't mind chatting with them as long as its not creepy. ( I've had creepy ones sorry)
    I like running too, although I hate doing it on a track, it's just seems boring and repetitive. Maybe if you were with people of equal ability to you it would be nicer.

I guessed it would be hard to get any, and even if you did you'd probably worry about being found, at least you could use bedwetting as a cover. Good to know you get some chances in the summer, it's better than none.

I understand your reasons for the *B comment if you've met creepy people. There are many sick and creepy ABs and DLs out there, but hopefully you realise we're not all like that and here is a place where you shouldn't get that kind of thing.

thanks woodland. Yea I hate track, all you do is go in a circle lol. I like to change up my routes when I jog. HA! bedwetting as a cover... for anyone who thinks bedwetting is great think again, Boarding school and bedwetting do not mix. Hey its nice to know that there won't be any creepy chats going on

Welcome to the Site, have a look around? You AB/TB might come out!

Hey Zero!
    welcome to ADISC! And your avi is showing up on this computer!
    peace!!