Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: runescape!?!?!

Default runescape!?!?!

i was wounderign if anyone play's it and would like to add me

ruff214

OMG my brother plays this game, he's addicted, lol! My moms bf does too, he tried getting me to join, but it just doesn't look too fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    OMG my brother plays this game, he's addicted, lol! My moms bf does too, he tried getting me to join, but it just doesn't look too fun.
    thats exactly how i started on my first account my friend was playing it ALOT and talking about it 24/7 "Dude this game is cool you can get a cat and kill people!" i was like fine ill try. didnt see anything special about it so i just started a club penguin account then i just played a little more and BAM! i couldn't stop playing and couldn't sleep that night because i was thinking about it so much =-/ lol trust me play it for about 3-4 hours or so and youll be hooked for about a month or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    It's not.

Okay, for the first 3 hours maybe, but after that it's grinding. Unless you have friends who play (I mean, friends, not acquaintances, people you can hang out with) it's no good.

i wish i wasn't hooked, but i am. i've limited my playing to a very minimum amount, but thats just because of miscalania. it gives me all the stuff i need without me actually playing. so i only really have to go on once a week to catch up. still have to go one every day to keep their loyalty to me at 100%. if it goes under make less.

my name is timythekid4 if you want to add it. i'll be adding you pup.

You guys can add me if you want, but I'd prefer not to talk about AB/DL TB/DL stuff all the time on rs.

Xx_Conroy_Xx... 90 cb, 1504 total.

My rs username is Jonek06 feel free to add me then I'll add you