Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi there.

I'm KidL - a pseudonym, of course. I'm a 27-year old female living in the south-east of the UK. I'm a DL with more than a bit of ABness bubbling around inside me. I'm not incontinent, however.

I actually signed up to ADISC a long time ago but I haven't posted before now; I'll probably start posting more now, though, as well as appearing more on IRC.

I'm mainly a coder in real life, though right now I'm unemployed, for a few different reasons - my personal life being one of them (I have a lot of changes happening right now).

I like making music, too - I play a keyboard and like to use the computer to make sequenced music.

Hope to see you all around

GaashaHuzzah

hi there ^^

Great intro ^^

Asher

Welcome to ADISC KidL!

Hope you enjoy the site, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us or consult the Wiki.

Welcome here; "sequenced music" sounds intriguing - can you recommend some to check it out as I am unfamiliar with this form...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome here; "sequenced music" sounds intriguing - can you recommend some to check it out as I am unfamiliar with this form...
    Well, by "sequenced music" I mean music created in a sequencer, such as MIDI music, or tracked music - rather than live, off-the-cuff music (though I do that too). (I tried to link to Wikipedia, but apparently I can't do links until I have a post count of 5+ - so just go to Wikipedia and look for the "Music sequencer" page.)

Does that help?