Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deff shy..

Default deff shy..

so hiya.
    erm, i'm actually really really bad with introductions like this, but i'll shoot for it.
    name's lili, and like i mentioned in a post in one thread already i'm 18, just recently graduated high school.
    in terms of diapers, i can't understand why i like them, but i've accepted my liking of them. no one knows about it- s'my little secret for the moment and probably forever, but i've been using diapers for years whenever i wanted the experience. it's been harder recently though, with my youngest sibling no longer in diapers for the past 4 years or so. i've actually been tempting getting some tomorrow, but i'm such a chicken on it i usually back out halfway through it.
    erm, aside from that, i'm any regular up-beat, hyper, never-acts-her-age girl. if you're not flaming me, or beating on my opinion i'm pretty easy to get along with and very friendly.
    and nao i offer you pizza.

GaashaHuzzah

Nice to meet you Lili, my name's Sarah ^^

Thanks for the pizza! I'll have mine with pepperoni, Italian sausage and black olives. Maybe throw on a few pepperoncinis for a little added flavor. I like crispy crust, as well. You know, this "What do you like on your pizza?" would make a great thread!

dprdinky

Welcome Lili. You usually won't find people who'll beat up on you here, although there's a few who are brutally honest!

-wave wave wave- hai everyone. welcomes are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Welcome Lili. You usually won't find people who'll beat up on you here, although there's a few who are brutally honest!

that's okay. being brutally honest is something i've done on a daily basis, and i know how to take it, too. i just hope no one is more or less one of those debby downers who likes to beat you into the wall until you wave the white flag, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by missylili View Post

i'm any regular up-beat, hyper, never-acts-her-age girl.
    Cool, I know a few girls like that.

Peachy

Hi there and welcome. Now that you've graduated high school...what are you doing on a daily basis? College?

On a different note: Could you please use the standard font size...it's really hard to read your tiny writing on my 1600x1200 pixel screen

Peachy

Peachy, is this any better? I have a thing with messing with the fonts, teehee, too much fun for me to not do it.
    and currently i'm not doing college, not until spring. i work weekends on a simple 9-5 schedule, and then on tuesdays if the weather is nice. i tend to chill at home with my mom since all my friends are at high school or off in college, leaving me in the dust.

Peachy, is this any better? I have a thing with messing with the fonts, teehee, too much fun for me to not do it.
    and currently i'm not doing college, not until spring. i work weekends on a simple 9-5 schedule, and then on tuesdays if the weather is nice. i tend to chill at home with my mom since all my friends are at high school or off in college, leaving me in the dust.
    I hate being home while everyone else is gone. It's depressing. D:

But welcome to ADISC! And there are a few other never-act-their-age girls around here. Me being one of them. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hi there and welcome. Now that you've graduated high school...what are you doing on a daily basis? College?

On a different note: Could you please use the standard font size...it's really hard to read your tiny writing on my 1600x1200 pixel screen

Peachy
    Do you have a problem with my font? (I know it shows smaller for some).

so hiya.
    erm, i'm actually really really bad with introductions like this, but i'll shoot for it.
    name's lili, and like i mentioned in a post in one thread already i'm 18, just recently graduated high school.
    in terms of diapers, i can't understand why i like them, but i've accepted my liking of them. no one knows about it- s'my little secret for the moment and probably forever, but i've been using diapers for years whenever i wanted the experience. it's been harder recently though, with my youngest sibling no longer in diapers for the past 4 years or so. i've actually been tempting getting some tomorrow, but i'm such a chicken on it i usually back out halfway through it.
    erm, aside from that, i'm any regular up-beat, hyper, never-acts-her-age girl. if you're not flaming me, or beating on my opinion i'm pretty easy to get along with and very friendly.
    and nao i offer you pizza.
    Welcome to Adisc. Hope you enjoy yourself here. How about you post a bit about your other interests, so people with similar ones can talk about them?