Thread: New to this - Jjwow2

Default New to this - Jjwow2

Hello,
    First off i'm very bad with introductions. I consider myself a closet diaper wearer and am stll exploring the lifestyle. I am 16 years old in the New York area. I go to Highschool and do much that a "regular" highschool kid would do. I enjoy videogames, sports, and all that jazz. On the topic of diapers i am inexperianced in that i have never been able to get any, which i hope wil change with the freedoms of a car. I just hope i find my place in this world.

Welcome to ADISC! That wasn't a bad intro at all, thanks for telling us so much. So, what video games do you play?

Well i was a WoW addict for the longest of time, but have recentlly moved to everquest. I also love to play Cod4 and things like Oblivion/Fallout3, but recentlly my PS3 broke and needs to be repaired.

Nice! I'm also a fan of Fallout 3/Oblivion. Lol, but I prefer Xbox over the PS's.

Quote Originally Posted by jjwow2 View Post
    Well i was a WoW addict for the longest of time, but have recentlly moved to everquest. I also love to play Cod4 and things like Oblivion/Fallout3, but recentlly my PS3 broke and needs to be repaired.
    EverQuest? You mean the old one or the sequel? I loved the original in its time. Never took to EQ2 or to WoW for that matter, although I tried to like the latter several times. Anyway, welcome to the site

dprdinky

Welcome. As you can see we are able to connect with each other quite a bit, not just with the diapers, but in other ways too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    EverQuest? You mean the old one or the sequel? I loved the original in its time. Never took to EQ2 or to WoW for that matter, although I tried to like the latter several times. Anyway, welcome to the site
    Ahh yup, i was well into everquest 1, the original mmorpg, and then moved on to Eq2, which is more modern.

boytot

hi and welcome! I know where your comming from, I am 17 and still trying to find myself in the TB lifestyle, and its nice to talk to people who know what your going through.