Thread: New Here - Jennifer

Default New Here - Jennifer

Hey, so this message told me to introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old female in Canada. I'm a diaper lover, and have been wearing for about 10 years. I wear for fun off and on (about 2-3 times a week). I usually wear tranquility ATN cause thats what I can get my hands on, but I'd like to try some of those great european diapers someday or bambinos.

Welcomes from a fellow lurker

GaashaHuzzah

Welcome to the site, Jenny ^^

Quote Originally Posted by yesyes321 View Post
    Hey, so this message told me to introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old female in Canada. I'm a diaper lover, and have been wearing for about 10 years. I wear for fun off and on (about 2-3 times a week). I usually wear tranquility ATN cause thats what I can get my hands on, but I'd like to try some of those great european diapers someday or bambinos.
    Welcome Jennifer and enjoy your stay!

angelabauer

Welcome Jennifer. ADISC is a supportive community.

I got into ABDL because I am profoundly urinary incontinent. My attitude is that since I must always wear a diaper I might as well have a little fun.

You seem like a gal with good common sense. Please let us know if you need more specific information.

Here in the USA we can order Bambino directly from them, but there now is a distributor in Canada, a firm already experienced shipping adult disposables. Probably many of the leading European disposables also are available to you.

I buy my waterproof vinyl panties from Kins Ltd, in Richmond, BC. They are nice people.

dprdinky

Welcome Jennifer. This a great place to meet people like yourself and learn what is going on in our AB/DL World. Look forward to your contribution.

Hello Jenni,

How are you? I'm please to see people from the same country as me!

Canada is a vast country, where are you from more precisely: north of Canada, pacific coast, atlantic? BTW, I'm from Montreal.

See ya!