Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just got some diapers!

Smile I just got some diapers!

I just rode my bike to go get CVS adult diapers right now I'm sitting in a wet one. I was so nervous buying them but the cashier didnt seem to care. I can't wait to wear them tonight. They have a strange frill.

Error404

Congratulations! I hope they are everything you expected and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsockfan View Post
    I just rode my bike to go get CVS adult diapers right now I'm sitting in a wet one. I was so nervous buying them but the cashier didnt seem to care. I can't wait to wear them tonight. They have a strange frill.
    Have fun and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsockfan View Post
    the cashier didnt seem to care.
    Other people really care a lot less about what you do than you think. It's basic human nature to be worried about things of course.

People react to your behaviour most of all. If you act like what your doing is no big deal, perfectly normal, people are going to react back to you in the same way.

The same really holds true of many, many things in life. If you act like you belong, noone will question you.

Anyway, have fun! What brand did you get?

Buy more times, you will get used to buying diapers ! Any photos share with us ?

flatlining

I remember the first times I bought them, heart pounding and mouth dry. I actually used to bike to my local CVS as well.

Once you just do it it's not so bad. The only reason places carry them is because lots of other people buy them. Adult diapers is just one of many personal items they sell.

Here is a picture

[picture removed for security reasons - please use the gallery system!]