Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liebe Ist für Alle Da

Default Liebe Ist für Alle Da

Rammstein's new album Liebe Ist für Alle Da (Love Is There For All) will be out October 16th in Europe and October 20th in North America.

Rammstein's manager was quoted saying "It has the force of Mutter while the beauty of the melodies of Sehnsucht."

The albums first single intitled "Pussy" can be heard here. That is only a link to the song and lyrics; the music video was released earlier today but I will not post that due to it's sexual content but feel free to look it up because it is worth watching.

Track List:
    1. "Rammlied" (Ramm-Song)
    2. "Ich Tu Dir Weh" (I Hurt You)
    3. "Waidmanns Heil" (Tally Ho! / Hunter's Salutation)
    4. "Haifisch" (Shark)
    5. "B******" (Bückstabü)
    6. "Frühling In Paris" (Springtime In Paris)
    7. "Wiener Blut" (Viennese Blood)
    8. "Pussy"
    9. "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" (Love Is There For All)
    10. "Mehr" (More)
    11. "Roter Sand" (Red Sand)

A word on the song B******; It does not stand for "Bastard", but for "Bückstabü", a word made up by the band to mean "whatever you want".

I've been waiting for this for two years now and listening to Pussy I can tell this is going to be awsome!

I'm a huge fan of "Rammlied." I heard it this evening and I have to say, it's the most Rammstein-esque thing I've heard in years.

I was never a fan of Reise, Reise or Rosenrot. I remember waiting for Mutter to come out for several years, and when it finally did, it was one of the best albums I'd heard in a long time. Unfortunately, after that, they seemed to have gone for a more organic, less industrial sound, and it made me frowny-face.

Either way, I'm sure I'll end up buying this album too! And maybe this time, they'll tour in America! It's been eight years since I've seen them live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    And maybe this time, they'll tour in America! It's been eight years since I've seen them live.
    I've heard that they will come to America. Havent' heard anything about when or where but they will come.

Meh. They only have a couple of songs that aren't horrible. The only one I can think of is Du Hast (that's them, right?).

Zeit

I used to like that song, Hallelujah, but that was until I read what the lyrics were talking about.

Might give the new album a listen or direct its appearance towards my buddies who listen to them.

EmeraldsAndLime

Ooo Rammstein. Big fan, right here!

I was disappointed by their latest single "Pussy"... it seems apparent they've tried too hard use wordplay and satirise whatever it is they're taking a stab at, but it is funny. I'm holding out on the rest of the album until it's officially released, give it a real proper listen to.

YES! New Rammstein. Must buy. I've been a fan of them since they had their cameo in xXx at the beginning.

*makes a note to build a kickass stereo to blast this new album when it comes out*

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Ooo Rammstein. Big fan, right here!

I was disappointed by their latest single "Pussy"... it seems apparent they've tried too hard use wordplay and satirise whatever it is they're taking a stab at, but it is funny. I'm holding out on the rest of the album until it's officially released, give it a real proper listen to.
    I think it's all really because Till is just becoming a fat old man, and he has to sing about getting laid because it won't happen anymore, even from groupies.

"Oo, Till Lindemann, you are so hot!"

"RAMMSTEIN."

"No, I said you're hot."

"RAMMSTEIN."

"Not the band, Till -- you! You're a hottie!"

"RAMMSTEIN."

"Is there something wrong with--"

"RAMMSTEIN."

Well it's finally out in Europe and North America and here are the song links.

RammLied

Ich tu dir weh

Waidmanns Heil

Haifisch

Bückstabü

Frühling in Paris

Wiener Blut

Pussy

Liebe ist für alle da

Mehr

Roter Sand

If it doesn't have a link I couldn't find a good video for it; could only find cover videos or for some reason I got "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." I'll have to wait for the translations for the album to make sence but just going off music and what sounded good I like Rammlied, Haifisch, and Pussy.

EmeraldsAndLime

I managed to pick up the album last Friday. Huge disappointment, is all I can say.

I think when you buy a Rammstein album, you expect a heavy-guitar driven sound with a few soft, melodic bits thrown in between. This album is the complete opposite of that. There wasn't one track on there that drew me in and listening to the album was more of a chore than anything else.

If this is going to be their new sound, then I'm going to have to depart with them.