Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DM is going on vacation

DominatingMommy

Default DM is going on vacation

I'm leaving Friday for Myrtle Beach, so I won't be around much until after the 26th.

Just wanted to let you know so that you didn't think I ran away or something.

Y'all be good.

Asher

Have fun DM; sounds like it'll be a fun trip!

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    I'm leaving Friday for Myrtle Beach, so I won't be around much until after the 26th.

Just wanted to let you know so that you didn't think I ran away or something.

Y'all be good.
    Enjoy!

I'm going to a place of all beach.

Peachy

Yay - Myrtle Beach. I wonder if the Burger King on the road right behind the beach still has a sand dune inside their store because customers keep dragging sand in when they come straight from the beach for some food

Have fun and don't get sunburnt!

Peachy

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Enjoy!

I'm going to a place of all beach.
    Let's start a rumor that we are going on vacation together. Not that we would ever do that...no!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Yay - Myrtle Beach. I wonder if the Burger King on the road right behind the beach still has a sand dune inside their store because customers keep dragging sand in when they come straight from the beach for some food

Have fun and don't get sunburnt!

Peachy

I would say that I'll go check it out for you, but I'm going to stay far away from burger joints. If I don't come home looking like a shrimp, then I have let myself down.

Hey, maybe when I get back, someone can teach me how to multiple quote in one thread. *hint hint*
    Last edited by Peachy; 18-Sep-2009 at 14:00. Reason: *spanks you for double posting...and merges it* Next time, use the multiple-quotes feature!

Have an absolute blast, DM! You're going to enjoy yourself like crazy, I just know it!

Tell us about it when you come back!

Error404

I'm gonna miss you lots Mommy... *Sniffle.*

Who's gonna look after me whilst you're gone?

Have a great time, I'll be thinking about you more than you know.

Probably more heat and sun that I'd generally care for, but if that's fun for you, so be it. Enjoy

The Beach Is Not My Place. A Snow-Covered Hill Is. Cold, Nice, Cold, Steep... Did I Mention The Cold?

But Have Fun. :P