Thread: I think I found my FortÚ

Default I think I found my FortÚ

Well you all know how I can't talk to girls right? I always seem to get intimidated by them, or just get nervous? Well yesterday this girl that I kind of like...I usually come to the point of having a heart attack just thinking and planning on sayin "Hi" to her, even more so when I am about to do it. Well, I was able to do that AND feel like do do when talking to my best friend.

I was presenting this update to a group of my "investors: I like to call them for a interactive website I started for my school. It was a confidence boost I think, knowing that I am in power and I call the shots! I felt great talking to this crowed and updating them on the performance of the site.

After I dismissed the meeting I walked right up to the girl I like and said "Hello (insert name here) How's it going".

So, major victory for me. I think I now know how to talk to a girl with out getting scared, I just have to have a situation where I am in control or have a situation where I know what I am doing and presenting that knowledge.

Anyway, happy day for me. Hope you all have a nice day as well!

All that it takes is a little practice you will get better as time go's buy, you did the right thing talking like you were just talking to a freind, the word girl freind is just that a girl that is your freind.

Some people marry there best freinds I know of a couple just like that they started out as just freinds and found out they had so much in common they started dateing and after they were thru with higher education, they got married, he makes a bundel of money and so does she.

Error404

Just keep that up, failing that, a bottle of ether and a hankie will do the job.

dprdinky

Congrats! The key here is being in control!

Grats, man. I think what happened here was you were in a position of power that gave you a ton of confidence. The high from the confidence didn't disapear immediately after the meeting, so you used it to talk to this chick.

Stick with it, and practice. I wasn't always the smooth-talking charmer I am today. I remember in grade five it took me a whole week to say hi to a girl I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Some people marry there best freinds I know of a couple just like that they started out as just freinds and found out they had so much in common they started dateing and after they were thru with higher education, they got married, he makes a bundel of money and so does she.
    I sure hope I don't marry my best friend. We have a lot in common, but it'd probably just make things really awkward between him and me.

Good work, keep it up, good luck!
    Wish I could say the same for myself though.