Thread: anyone got a myspace

Default anyone got a myspace

hey if you got a myspace look me up mcawesome70 @yahoo.com

It's cool that you want to meet people, but it's not really considered polite to post a myspace like this. People will tend to react in a negative fashion. If you were to post more, get more known in the community, it wouldn't be a problem.

So post more, please! And let us get to know you. :3

I now know everything about you. Do you think it's smart to have your (assumingly) real life friends out in view for anyone to tell that you're an AB/DL? Plus, I doubt you're 100 according to your Myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I now know everything about you. Do you think it's smart to have your (assumingly) real life friends out in view for anyone to tell that you're an AB/DL? Plus, I doubt you're 100 according to your Myspace.
    it says im 100 cause i could only be 18 my friends would take my word over yours

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    it says im 100 cause i could only be 18 my friends would take my word over yours
    I think if 5 to 10 people all said it, they'd start to question what you said, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I think a simple screenshot of this page with your email, with a coinciding search of said email on Myspace with the only result being your profile would be some damning evidence.