Thread: Team Fortress 2 Dedicated Server

Default Team Fortress 2 Dedicated Server

Well, I've got a dedicated TF2 server up and running. It's not really that well configured yet, but it runs 2fort, and you can play. I have a 24mbps/1mbps line going to it, so it should hopefully be okay, but time will tell. It'll be up 24/7, and is on my personal 2 x Dual-Core 2.4 gHz Xeon server, with 4 GB RAM, and the server only hosts one or two other things. Thus, it should be pretty decent. The server's IP is, for now, 24.93.8.29 : 27015. Enjoy, and send me an AIM message if you ever want to play against me. Maybe we can coordinate a game or two.

sounds awesome!

Steam ID: Draconthetwinblade

you'll recognize my profile picture ^_^

Anybody else? Any ideas on times to meet up? Anything...?

someone could create an ADISC group (or something for us) on Steam so that we can coordinate games and other things through the steam alerts system.

just an idea. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KodyNewlight View Post
    someone could create an ADISC group (or something for us) on Steam so that we can coordinate games and other things through the steam alerts system.

just an idea. ^_^
    That's been suggested before and the most common problem is people have IRL friends on Steam and don't want them to find out about Adisc. It's best we just list each other on our friends lists and thats all and leave all the diaper talk to Adisc..

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    That's been suggested before and the most common problem is people have IRL friends on Steam and don't want them to find out about Adisc. It's best we just list each other on our friends lists and thats all and leave all the diaper talk to Adisc..
    True...though I didn't necessarily mean a diaper related group...there's been groups made for specific servers before too(like..naming the server and making a group with that name), but hey, the friend request thing works as well, and requires less work! ^_^

by the way...request accepted!