Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Days in diapers starts...now!

Default 10 Days in diapers starts...now!

My parents left this morning, thus beginning my 10 days in diapers!!!!! I will keep a log on this site about what happens day to day. This morning i looked outside to see if the car was gone, it was! i ran to my hidding spot and took both bags of ATNs and took them all out and carefuly allined them in my underware drawer. Then i tapped one on and began my day, thats it so far.

Darkfinn

good luck to you... got plenty of powder and wipes?

Have fun and be safe!

Also it might have been a better idea to just keep this in the same previous thread you had, because it is pretty much the same topic. Oh well, what is done, is done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Also it might have been a better idea to just keep this in the same previous thread you had, because it is pretty much the same topic. Oh well, what is done, is done now.
    And even better still would be to use the blog system - you even said this is supposed to be a log of what happens. That's exactly what blogs are for!

Darkfinn

actually... this would make a good blog... you should do that!

Sounds fun, i wish i was that lucky! I cant wait to read your blog though.

Blog as if you had never blogged before, and you probably haven't.

Can you blog as a nub?

kitara87

lucky. well hope your have a great time. and a blog would be just the right thing you should think bout it.