Thread: Yay!!

Default Yay!!

I just found out that my best friend is coming out to stay for a week and a half over Christmas break!!

I'm super duper excited!!

That's awesome, Suspence!

My best friend is also coming home for Christmas! She lives out in Washington state, and being up in Maryland, I don't get to see her but once every year (even though we communicate constantly). She'll be staying at my place the 26th through the 28th, and I absolutely cannot wait to see her. We always get exicted months beforehand!

Do you guys have anything fun planned? Here's to hoping you get to have a great visit with your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    That's awesome, Suspence!

My best friend is also coming home for Christmas! She lives out in Washington state, and being up in Maryland, I don't get to see her but once every year (even though we communicate constantly). She'll be staying at my place the 26th through the 28th, and I absolutely cannot wait to see her. We always get exicted months beforehand!

Do you guys have anything fun planned? Here's to hoping you get to have a great visit with your friend!
    We're going to do pretty much everything lol