Thread: Hello, I am Yocky!

Default Hello, I am Yocky!

Hi, I'm Yocky. I am an 18-year-old male. I currently live in Iowa, but I'm originally from Wisconsin. I am a freshman in college, where I am studying aviation- I want to become a commercial pilot.

I love to bake, and I make extremely good pies.

My interest in diapers is that I am a DL, and I have been since I was 12. I have never had the oppurtunity to buy diapers, though.

I am very shy, but I am pretty nice for the most part. I wasn't sure what to write for this introduction, so I hope this will do.

Mesmerale

Your intro is pretty good, actually.

Why do you want to be a commercial pilot? It seems, to me, like a rather obscure job choice...

It seems like an amazing job choice. Flying is so cool. My uncle was a pilot in the military.

Oh ya, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Yocky View Post
    Hi, I'm Yocky. I am an 18-year-old male. I currently live in Iowa, but I'm originally from Wisconsin. I am a freshman in college, where I am studying aviation- I want to become a commercial pilot.

I love to bake, and I make extremely good pies.

My interest in diapers is that I am a DL, and I have been since I was 12. I have never had the oppurtunity to buy diapers, though.

I am very shy, but I am pretty nice for the most part. I wasn't sure what to write for this introduction, so I hope this will do.
    A pie-owan? Awesome!

Which is your favorite kind of pie to make, and why?

Bonus points if you deliver one to me[1]. I know your city's name, which means it must be close (I *still* don't know this state!).

[1] A joke. But, if you want to take me up on it and REALLY want to deliver a pie to some stranger, we could do this in a large and popular public space. My love of pie may well outstrip my love of anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Your intro is pretty good, actually.

Why do you want to be a commercial pilot? It seems, to me, like a rather obscure job choice...
    Agreed: decent intro.

Flying is one of those things that is simply in the blood. Like working with horses or in the theater, or truck-driving... It is what you were born to do.

WhatUp Yocky!
    Welcome to ADISC!
    Believe it or not, there's a handful of pilots and pilots in training into AB/TB/DL
    Have fun learning more about it and being an active member here!
    peace,
    ~ Will

I'm sure after a while being on here you won't be shy anymore

Welcome to the forums!

From the Frozen Tundra comes Yocky! Welcome to ADISC! Hopefully you can become a contributor to this community. We don't bite.