Thread: Nu-Fit

Default Nu-Fit

Has anyone had experience with these? I found them in a small pharmacy store today. Just curious about their ability of capacity.

While I've never personally tried these I do know of them. They're made by First Quality Inc. the people who make Prevail adult briefs which are made for light to moderate incontinence. Nu-Fit brand is First Quality's diaper for moderate to heavy incontinence. All incontinence products made by First Quality Inc. have a cloth like backing so if you want plastic look somewhere else.

Here is a link to their web site.

And this link is for their online catalog.

There is a retailer out there that gives out free samples of this diaper (I believe the link is somewhere in the "Free Samples" sticky at the top of this forum). I got some a while back, and they were no better than any other generic store diaper... Worse than Depends, but on par with CVS, Assurance, etc. fitted briefs. Tapes don't stick very well, minimal absorbency and padding, and what is there clumps up and falls to the crotch area after wetting.

Not a good diaper, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by babymace View Post
    All incontinence products made by First Quality Inc. have a cloth like backing so if you want plastic look somewhere else.
    I'm wearing First Quality diapers right now that are plastic backed, and have been for a long time. Last week I got 4 more packages. Where does it say that??

Quote Originally Posted by WoXxY View Post
    I'm wearing First Quality diapers right now that are plastic backed, and have been for a long time. Last week I got 4 more packages. Where does it say that??
    They stoped making plastic backed, and only make cloth backed now so you must have bought old stock. I read it on there website, interesting though, I want to try the old plastic backed ones, if you dont mind me asking, were did you get them? (and if you like them you better stock up while you can still get them! )

The number is IB-012/1
    "FirstQuality Brierfs" Full-mat
    The printed lot number on two packages are: 09 183 E11 03:51
    One has 09 183 E11 03:52
    If I'm guessing right, that'd be July 3rd 2009 at 3:51 & 3:52 A.M. E11 could mean many things, Machine number maybe? Quality control? Your guess is as good as mine.

Also...

Here is the product: http://www.firstquality.com/x254.xml
    Does NOT say 'cloth like outer fabric'.

Old stock my patootie.

I get them at a medical supply store. I know of 2 other places in my area that can/do stock them. It only costs me 6.69 per package of 16. I've been buying these since Assurance went cloth-backed and jacked up prices by 2 more dollars.
    Last edited by WoXxY; 17-Sep-2009 at 07:41. Reason: Added more package info.