Thread: Tila Tequila Accuses Shawne Merriman of Murdering Her

Default Tila Tequila Accuses Shawne Merriman of Murdering Her

Tila Tequila Accuses Shawne Merriman of Murdering Her on Sports Pickle

Such a dumb person. Let's hope there's no others out there in the world.

P.S. Go chargers, kick some raider ass!

GaashaHuzzah

oh, wow...

I don't even know...

Yumi

I'm 12 and what is this?

... I don't even...

Well... I hope the autopsy gets done? Lol!

For those who aren't "getting it", it's a satire site. Like The Onion, except for sports.

For those who are not in the know, last sunday, San Diego Chargers Linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested on litigations of assault and false imprisonment on reality TV star and socialite Tila Tequila. The charges were soon dropped and Shawne Merriman will most likely start today on Monday Night. I understand the concept that this was just some aftermath beef between Merriman and Tequila but the small drama should just end cause private incidents like so should be dealt privately and maturely. Especially with Merriman since he already has red flags flasing out for the Chargers Management Staff.

Was this posted here seriously?

I remember when somebody posted an Onion article about a Grant a Wish Foundation kid who wished for infinite wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Was this posted here seriously?

I remember when somebody posted an Onion article about a Grant a Wish Foundation kid who wished for infinite wishes.
    Would you rather see another repeat topic? Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone here would believe it or be confused. :P

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...t-madden-curse

Plus some of them are actually funny.