Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the perfect diet

Exclamation what's the perfect diet

this is for the ppl who mess.

I get really sick and feel like i want to puke when i smell or see poop and i always had the thought of messing but with my diet intake i dont think it would be a good idea unless i want to clean up puke after aswell,so as my question is, what would be a perfect diet to cut down on smell and "size" of my poop?

thanks to those who can help

Eating less fatty foods and increasing your fiber intake should help with the smell. A good salad now and then does wonders for me, though some vegetables can make things worse (cabbage!). Not much you can do about the size other than eating less, but you need fiber to cut the smell.

Funny how doing your business in your pants suddenly makes you more conscious about what you eat. Maybe diapers are the solution to the obesity problem.

Peachy

Less meat, more fiber, like whole-grain wheat, veggies, salad etc. Avoid onions or cabbage, as that will make the smell worse.
    Also, if you're really serious, go to a local pharmacy and get chlorophyll pills. It's the same as eating a ton of salad, as chlorophyll reduces body odor, including odor of feces. It doesn't really have any side effects, so you don't have to worry about anything there.

Peachy

being a vegetarian makes your poop way less offensive. whenever i walk into a public restroom where someone hasn't flushed the toilet (which happens oftener than i'd like) i'm always apalled that someone could lay such a foul, malodorous explosion of filth. all that animal protein leads to smelly, runny, rancid poops.

eat lots of green stuff. chlorophyll cuts down on the odor, and anything with fiber in it will improve the consistency. it's a good idea even if you aren't planning on pooping in your diapers: there's nothing more satisfying than a good fat crap when everything is going as it should!

i don't think fats will make much difference one way or the other; it's mainly the animal protein that makes it extra disgusting.

zach

I heard in teen living class that, yes, formula diet makes poop not smelly at all. but thats extreme for a diet change.

You don't really need to go fully vegetarian but it may help. My take is get your recommend amount of fruits, vegetables, and fiber a day and you should be ok. Somehow when I read this post I thought of diets in the traditional sense o_O but if you barely eat any of the above now you should see marked improvement health-wise too.

I'm just going to agree with everyone on this.

A second option might be to not poop at all in your diapers. If you're that appalled by the smell, sight, entity, you might as well abstain from doing so. What are you going to do about clean up?

Just my $0.02. =]

I'm just going to agree with everyone on this.

A second option might be to not poop at all in your diapers. If you're that appalled by the smell, sight, entity, you might as well abstain from doing so. What are you going to do about clean up?

Just my $0.02. =]
    This works too but I think, well to put it frankly if the smell puts you off that much it might be a poor diet. But there's kinda this problem that the amount of waste your averaged sized person puts out is exponentially larger than a baby so that you can't really do too much about that except I suppose if this was divided over more times you go which with a proper diet may increase but I think that still varies a bit from person to person. Hope that answers the question without going into a distinct amount of detail.

Where does one find chlorophyll pills in a drug store, among the supplements?

Gonna go look for some soon.