Thread: Asking to Homecoming?

Default Asking to Homecoming?

Well I really want to ask this girl to the Homecoming dance. We have only talked in person like 2 times, but we have had a pretty extensive chat via facebook. Should I ask her? If so, there is 21 days untill the dance, when should I ask? I was thinking like 14 days before. I have never done this before, so bear with me.

I'd ask fairly soon. You don't want to wait until after somebody else asks her.

No one wants to wait for the last min to be invited, if you wait she may accept someone elses invitation, she needs time to get her stuff together for the dance.

dprdinky

Do it now! You may lose your nerve to do it later, besides. The early ones have a better chance of someone saying yes!

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Do it now! You may lose your nerve to do it later, besides. The early ones have a better chance of someone saying yes!
    Agreed. Ask as soon as possible. She'll need to get a dress and all that shiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Agreed. Ask as soon as possible. She'll need to get a dress and all that shiz.
    Plus if you're down south you're going to have to get her a mum, and she'll need to get you a garter. Believe me you do not want to try to find one last minute!