Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9 Movie...

Default 9 Movie...

was amazingly awesome...

now only if a really good gaming company could get hold of these rights...

spend 3-5 years on building a game based on this movie..

it would be amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    was amazingly awesome...

it would be amazing...
    No, it wouldn't. Games based on movies suck. No exceptions. However, this movie does look amazing.

There have been a couple good games based on movies. Not many though. Most of them are crap because the game is made just to make money off the movie's name, and sadly not with the intention of making a very good game.

I saw it the other day and rather enjoyed it. ^_^
    while not my favorite movie ever, I still found it very enjoyable.
    It's short, but interesting.

though I couldn't quit making "lord of the rings" jokes and references the whole time XD
    (I mean comeon...it's Elijah Wood XD )

I didn't care for it. The characers were SO cliche, along with the story line. What I did like is how the characterism was displayed (thank tim burton for that) in each person, even though I didn't like the characteristics themselfs. Some of the action parts were hard to follow too. Some things seemed to change without anythings doing, like the placement of objects thoughout the scene.

And, at the end when they were going up (not a spoiler! going up means nothing if you havn't scene the movie!) I thought 8 should have gone down for doing drugs (also not a spoiler because it wasn't really drugs).

i really liked it, but i had to drive a way's to see it and i got lost about three time, lol still made it in time tho (i drive fast)

*Some* star wars games are good.

------> Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Mako

I really enjoyed the movie, it had a really unique post apocalyptic style to it as well as the story had a lot going on underneath.

Though I don't think a game of this movie would work. I don't see anything that could tie into a game other then generic platform/fighting. It would be a cash-in as nearly every other game/movie tie-in.

Link, you need to watch the movie again as you've seemed to have missed all the subtexts, allegories, and what happened at the end. Which may be why you did not enjoy the movie.

I didn't care for it. The characers were SO cliche, along with the story line. What I did like is how the characterism was displayed (thank tim burton for that) in each person, even though I didn't like the characteristics themselfs. Some of the action parts were hard to follow too. Some things seemed to change without anythings doing, like the placement of objects thoughout the scene.
    Defined characteristics do not equal clichéd. You seemed to have missed an entire layer of the movie here. Each character has a specific prominent personality trait, which is a big part of the over-all plot.

Tim Burton didn't write this, he produced it. So he isn't to thank for the characters, they came from a short film that the director/writer Shane Acker had previously made.
    As for animation errors, could you give an example? As this is the first time I've seen this claimed anywhere.

As for the storyline being clichéd... what? Umm.. for it to be clichéd it has to be common ground in media, can you name any other movie that follows a similar plot?

And, at the end when they were going up (not a spoiler! going up means nothing if you havn't scene the movie!) I thought 8 should have gone down for doing drugs (also not a spoiler because it wasn't really drugs).
    You may want to watch the movie again... as you completely missed what actually occurred at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    was amazingly awesome...

it would be amazing...
    Just like Where The Wild Things Are video game is going to be, right?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Just like Where The Wild Things Are video game is going to be, right?

LOL
    lol... hellz no! :P