Thread: May i just say... bravo

Default May i just say... bravo

got my depends fitted max protection (my first diapers with tabs and plastic backing =) ) and may i just say that i love the heck outta em. its hard to wear with family around because of the crunch but my god....

Quote Originally Posted by gman1225 View Post
    got my depends fitted max protection (my first diapers with tabs and plastic backing =) ) and may i just say that i love the heck outta em. its hard to wear with family around because of the crunch but my god....
    Congratulations

Just bear in mind these are the diapers that most people single out as some of the worst commercially available (I think they're just fine for light duty), so if you like these, you might go into a state of blissful shock over some of the better ones out there available online. Brace yourself

I agree with trevor.
    Yeah, when possible treat yourself to some abenas or molicares.
    XPmedical is a great place to order from. and are very discrete.

Quote Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
    I agree with trevor.
    Yeah, when possible treat yourself to some abenas or molicares.
    XPmedical is a great place to order from. and are very discrete.
    Baby steps

Sure, depends kind of suck, but they're fun, and we do have to give them extra points being amazingly widely available and accessible to people who don't want to order online. I remember my first packet of Depends. They were amazing. But yes, you're right. The step from depend to Molicare is just as big as the step from no diapers to depends

Congrats, OP.

Peachy

May i just say... bravo
    Yes, you may! *sits waiting and twiddling his thumbs*

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Yes, you may! *sits waiting and twiddling his thumbs*
    BRAVO!!! haha but yeah i realize you guys' point and appreciate it. I am just gonna stick with these for a while because i prefer not to wear when people are home so i dont have much time anyways to wear. It's only in my wildest dreams that a big brown box of super diapers are delivered right to my house.... sigh....

I understand the OP. Depends Maximum Protection were THA SHIT when I first got 'em. But after tasting better meat, they're nothing to me now.