Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi I have not been on here in a long time.I received a message I had to introduce myself,well I am 32 live in pa and love to wear diapers.I am single and looking for a baby girl just like every other single straight male.

Quote Originally Posted by babyrobs View Post
    Hi I have not been on here in a long time.I received a message I had to introduce myself,well I am 32 live in pa and love to wear diapers.I am single and looking for a baby girl just like every other single straight male.
    While we have various girls, biological. m->f transgender, straight, gay, asexual, and on and on, (and this applies to the *b/dl world in general) guys seeking girls outnumber girls seeking guys; so the girls get their pick.

You best strategy is not to come out of the gate declaring your mate-quest, but to be a fully participating member, and demonstrate your awesome coolness through your interaction, your hobbies, education, and all the other things you have to offer. And hope you appeal to some girl... and if you are lucky, she might appeal to you.

This is not a dating site; people can and do become friends, which can lead to meetings, falling in love, and so on, though this is rare, and should not be why you are here, for it will most likely be in vain. This is a support site, a community of friends, helpmates, and so on; it is not designed for finding mates, and is consequently not a useful site for that. It is useful for other things: information, guidance, support, chatter, and so on.

I suggest you use the search function and enter terms about stuff that interests you: with our 300 000-odd posts there is sure to be a number of posts on your subjects. See who wrote them; and try to interact with those persons. Reply to their other threads and posts. Make friends; through your new friends, you will meet more people to befriend; eventually you may run across an ab girl... to whom you appeal.

This is called networking.

A direct search - or advertisement for - an ab girl - is usually nearly always a wasted effort.

A more successful strategy might be to buy lottery tickets and wait until you hit the jackpot; then you could include your millionaire status in your profile, and amend your intro to

seeks a gold-digging female willing to pretend to be ab, to shack up for 6 months and take off with half my $ millions in the divorce settlement.
    CBC News In Depth: Gambling - Lotteries: What are the odds? is a good source for finding the odds of winning large lottery jackpots.

Say you're standing on a football field. You're blindfolded and holding a pin. A friend has released an ant on the field. Your chance of piercing that ant with your pin is about the same as winning a Lotto 6/49 jackpot. One in 14 million. Not exactly a sure bet.
    I suggest - as I have in the past - that straight guys seeking a mate do so in the larger world of kinky girls; and to base a relationship on compatibility first and only: the way anybody should seek a mate. Then at least if you indulge her kinks, she may indulge yours; and she may find ways to incorporate your fetish into her style of play.

I do not mean to sound condescending or insulting; let me ask you this: you are 32... The internet has been publicly available since 1995 or so... So you've had 15 years to find an ab girl, yet you are still single. I suggest you adopt new strategies for finding one... and I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome!

Your post says you're 32, yet in your profile you say you're 31.
    What's up with that?