Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiding them!

Default Hiding them!

Well, buying them and getting them home is one thing, and hiding them during a continued time is a different story.
    I was going to get out of diapers stock by tomorrow.
    Luckily I've managed to buy a case of 22 Abri-Forms, BUT that thing is f*****g huge.

Untill now I've used an old, empty computer case to hide the few diapers I had. But now It's just not enough space.
    so I took some old bag, divided the abri's into two groups, put the first inside the computer case, and 2nd inside the bag.
    Found some handy small locks to lock it. Butttt.... where should I put the bag?
    I don't want it to be revealed, because then ppl will just wonder why is it locked.
    Do you think leaving it inside the closet behind some miscellaneous items (So even if you're opening the closet you won't see it) is enough?

Sorry for da long readin'..

Darkfinn

backs of closets or under the bed works pretty good...

It's a lot easier to hide them in a lot of places than one place, so long as the places are locked or well-hidden. That means you can take them out of the bigger bag and distribute around your room in locked places, or that computer. It's still usable. Just be sure to remember and/or write down where you hid them so you don't forget! It's not a good idea to hide outside of your room unless it's like in the ceiling or something.

I agree with Point, with that many diapers, it's best to spread them out. Avoid your room if possible. I like to hide mine in vents, clocks, outside in our storage room, in the ceiling, and I have some stuff in the attic I can only get down when I'm alone, but it's better than being caught.

Wiki: How do I hide diapers

Most questions have already been answered, go look in the wiki before posting here.

Spreading them out too much is probably not a brilliant idea - the more hiding places you have, the more chance there is of one of them being found. So stick to as few as you can get away with.

I think putting the bag of diapers in the back of the closet should be plenty hidden but...

The real qeustion is, how often do people come in your room? Which people come in your room? Do they ever come in without your pressence? Do they look around, specially in the closet?

If you could answer yes to any of those qeustions, specially the last one, you might want to rethink your spot.

The bag can't go under the bed (Not enough space..), but I guess the back of the closet will work
    I also have shutters to my windows, and above them there's a big white box connected to the wall
    which contains the rest of the shutters with that wheel.. It seems like a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I think putting the bag of diapers in the back of the closet should be plenty hidden but...

The real qeustion is, how often do people come in your room? avg. 5 times a day
    Which people come in your room? Mostly my parents, sometimes my brothers / friends
    Do they ever come in without your pressence? Yeah, sometimes.
    Do they look around, specially in the closet? Not very often

If you could answer yes to any of those qeustions, specially the last one, you might want to rethink your spot.
    Oh, there's that stupid cleaner who comes once every 2 weeks and makes my room go kaboom. But I'll figure out what to do about it
    Thanks everyone.

So it's just the cleaner? I was under the assumption you were lving with your parents..