Thread: Abri-Form X-plus

Default Abri-Form X-plus

Does anyone know if Abri-Form X-plus's can be found in stores? I wuld buy them online but I live with my parents.

Not that I'm aware of. Although maybe you can find a local mom/pop medical supply store and see if they can order some?

Yeah, that's good advice. Medical supply stores are usually more than happy to assist you in ordering a product, for an additional fee of course.

Also, you can order stuff and have them shipped to places other then your house. If you live near a UPS store, you can have it shipped there and pick it up for $5. It's quite simple, and the $5 will save you the embarrassment of having something shipped to your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Also, you can order stuff and have them shipped to places other then your house. If you live near a UPS store, you can have it shipped there and pick it up for $5. It's quite simple, and the $5 will save you the embarrassment of having something shipped to your house.
    Yar! That is true... that is what I have been doing for a long time. Since I have the stuff sent to the same store everytime... they no longer charged me the five bucks.

Well if you want to make a trip up here to Canada, there is one Shoppers Home Health Care in Calgary that carry them. A case is only about $54.00. Cheaper than the online Canadian source.