Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper wearers vs diaper users.

Darkfinn

Question Diaper wearers vs diaper users.

Alrighty folks... time for a new question from the depths of my crazy brain.

I've noticed a few people mentioning that they wear diapers but don't actually use them... I.E. wet/mess them.

To those that prefer to keep diapers dry... why?

Did I miss out on something? I thought the whole point of a diaper was that you could "go" in it and not have to worry.

Am I the only one here who sees a diaper as a utilitarian object... to be used for convienience and not only for fun?

Opinions from the masses please!

Actually I don't use it for either reason. I use diapers because they make me feel like a child. When my mommy puts me into diapers I feel the need to regress to a very young child and will go and play with my pink bunny rabbit and with my toy cars and just have a good time crawling around the floor in my diaper. When I need to go to the toilet though I go and say to mommy "Mommy I need go potty" and she takes me herself. Its the feeling of being completely childlike and looking like a child that brings an innocence out of me that is often hidden. I feel safe and secure inside of my diaper so even though I don't wet it or mess it and never have I feel happy when inside it because it makes me feel like a little girl. To tell the trugh I've never tried wetting or messing my diaper because I seem to not be able to. I wind up getting to the point where I could just about burst and then I ask mommy to take me to go potty. I also worry that if I did use the diapers like that that maybe my body would get used to it and I couldn't go around in public looking after my clients (all aged) smelling terrible or like a little baby girl because they would notice in a second and ask all kinds of questions as old people like grandma's grandpa's and my clients tend to do.

If I am wearing diapers, I force myself to do something in them before taking them off... usually #1

I don't seem to be able to force myself though I have tried believe you me but I don't seem to be able to. Maybe its the nervousness of losing control of my bladder completely? I seem to have a pretty weak one as it is and it just worries me that I could lose control.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by care_a_lot View Post
    I don't seem to be able to force myself though I have tried believe you me but I don't seem to be able to. Maybe its the nervousness of losing control of my bladder completely? I seem to have a pretty weak one as it is and it just worries me that I could lose control.
    As has been posted elsewhere... going in a diaper won't cause you to lose control... but doing it for the first time is the hardest. A lot of fears are unfounded... and noone here is going to push you into something you are uncomfortable with. But I think if you tried it... you'd find it's not so bad.

As far as rules for myself goes... once the diaper is on... it dosen't come off till its full.

That's a pretty logical way to think but for now I think I'll stick to asking mommy to take me potty. Mommy watches to make sure that I go correctly and she cleans me up properly afterwards just like she helps me to do my teeth properly when she doesn't think that I'm getting to the gums. Why do I have to get to them anyway? Oh well mommy thinks its good for me. Whatever she thinks is best is what happens. She has said in the past maybe one day she'd make me do number 1 in my diaper but that day hasn't come yet.

EmeraldsAndLime

Put simply, to some people the fetish is to do with the diaper, not using it. How it feels, how it looks, smells, touch, etc... It's all to do with how the diaper invigorates that person's senses. Yes, the "whole point to a diaper" is to use it, but that sensation may not be why the person is attracted to them at all.

To be honest, I think using a diaper is treading more into AB territory. A person can be a diaper lover, but not an AB.

I always use mine. I think that whole point of wearing them is to use them, and I like to use them.

Monkey

Normally I'd use the nappy I'm wearing not out of necessity or convenience just because it's an aspect of the fetish I enjoy. If I needed the benefit of not having to wander to the nearest restroom I'd wear them much regularly but oddly enough I have a fairly blissful relationship with my toilet so long as I text whereabouts I am four times a day.

I can understand why someone wouldn't feel the need to use nappies if they have no qualms using the little persons room or just don't like the idea of getting close and personal with what comes out of their body.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    oddly enough I have a fairly blissful relationship with my toilet.
    Good one... hehehe.

Probably TMI for some here... but my potty & I have a decent understanding when it comes to #2... but 90% of the time #1 ends up in my diaper or in my pants.