Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Yet

Default Worst Yet

Today, has been the worst bout of depression i had ever had. IDK what happened, it was just a combo of expenses for the repairs on this car i am buying, my AP homework, the fact that I have no money, The feeling that I am alone, and just work in general came down onto me. I tried eating...I threw it back up. Food was tasteless. I literally collapsed onto the floor and couldn't make my brain move my legs to get be back up. I just thought "Why the fuck even bother, just die here"

More than once today I beat myself(a few punches to the head) to get me to remember stuff. I even whipped my arm with a belt.

I can't sleep and found myself crying for the last hour and can't even remember why.

I really don't think I have much time left... I HAVE TO see a doctor about this, I will find away before it is too late and I end up taking my life. It just seems like there is no way out of the hole that is filling in around me.

Uhm...Yeah, see a doctor. It sounds more like a combination of stress and possible depression though, not just depression. Obviously you can't handle that much. Also, why did you buy a car that needed work if you couldn't even pay to fix it?

I can afford it, it is just i wont have too much left after it, only like $500. But yeah I really need to get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I can afford it, it is just i wont have too much left after it, only like $500. But yeah I really need to get some help.
    Welcome to the real world. Get a job. You still should have estimated payments before hand though...

I HAVE TO see a doctor about this [...]
    Yep.

Helpful tip: punching yourself in the head will do nothing to assist you in memory. Unless you learned under this condition; then I suppose that could kick in a bit. By and large, though, "to jog one's memory" is an expression. It doesn't mean rattling your brain inside your head like a withered pea in a pod.

Sounds like you need to take step one, and seek the advice of a professional. Then it sounds like you need to catch up on your you time. Becoming overwhelmed is easier than most people think.

And quit hitting yourself, the only thing it will help you remember is the necessary force required to cause bruising :P

Yeah, you should talk to a counselor or psychiatrist. There's only so much that posting on the internet can do for you.

[X] You life is worth more than money.
    [X] Without your life, the silly number on your bank account is meaningless.
    [XXX] BEST RETURN YOU WILL EVER GET FOR YOUR MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    [X] You life is worth more than money.
    [X] Without your life, the silly number on your bank account is meaningless.
    [XXX] BEST RETURN YOU WILL EVER GET FOR YOUR MONEY.
    I quite agree. XXX perks me right up when I'm feeling down.

Seriously, though, this will be some of the best pay/co-pay you'll ever spend.