Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Default What would you do?

I was wondering this today:

What would you do if you saw someone your age diapered? Would you confront them about it or would you never bring it up? If you were to confront them, would it be directly or indirectly? Would the sex of the person matter?

Personally, if I saw someone my age in diapers, I would probably never bring it up. However, I might bring it up indirectly if the person in question was a girl I was interested in, but in all likelyness I would probably let her talk first. For me, gender matters. I would never confront a dude about diapers.

It's far too likely that anyone wearing diapers is doing so out of need rather than for pleasure. Even if I had a reasonable expectation that it was a preference, it's pretty unlikely that I'd make contact. I've even seen someone in this kind of situation, and even if I had the time (I was on the clock and had somewhere I needed to be) I wouldn't talk to that person. The very fact that he made himself so publicly obvious rules him out as someone I'd care meet. Diapers alone aren't a basis for friendship for me, so other conditions would have to be met in a favorable way before I'd consider it.

Simply stated, yes I would talk to the person(male or female). I would approach the subject with caution since the only way for me to positively identify someone being diapered is to see it, and that would make my opening conversation, "Did you know your diaper, underwear, pants, etc. are showing?"

I wouldn't do a damn thing either way.

If we ended up becoming friends, and the friendship had an element that required underwear or shorts to be worn (sleeping over or swimming), and it was obvious, I may wait for it to be brought up.

I might try to delicately bring the subject up, but we'd have to be good friends for this to happen. Basically, the same metrics that I use when broaching breast-size with some of my female friends--huge breasts HURT and cause issues. I have talked with two friends about breast-reduction surgery: the one friend brought it up to me, but then her insurance backed out and that was the end of her hope for smaller breasts), and the other friend and I really click. With the second friend, I was observing that it seemed difficult to find light clothing that ... erm ... fit (it was summer time).

Elli

I can't imagine any circumstances that would cause me to choose to bring up the subject. Maybe if it was a very close friend and they were very obviously not wearing out of necessity and they brought the subject up first, but not likely. If it was a stranger, there is no way I'd ever do so! And, although I do my best to be discreet, if anyone noticed my nappy and commented, I sure wouldn't be likely to talk about it to a stranger!

I am going to question too, why would it be any different if it was a girl/guy you were interested in? Wouldn't you just go about getting to know him/her as normal and not approach personal subjects too soon? Or do you mean that it might be a selling point if they find out you also like wearing diapers?

daniellec

Quote Originally Posted by Colton B. View Post
    I was wondering this today:

What would you do if you saw someone your age diapered? Would you confront them about it or would you never bring it up? If you were to confront them, would it be directly or indirectly? Would the sex of the person matter?

Personally, if I saw someone my age in diapers, I would probably never bring it up. However, I might bring it up indirectly if the person in question was a girl I was interested in, but in all likelyness I would probably let her talk first. For me, gender matters. I would never confront a dude about diapers.
    agree with you. incontinence is a private subject/

Butterfly Mage

There are a lot more incontinent people than ABDLs. I tend to not invade people's privacy unless it's a defendant in custody that I have to interrogate.

If I were to observe the person in question several times diapered, I might bring it up if I had to opportunity to talk to them alone. Unless they were over-the-top exhibitioning complete with footed jammies and a paci out in public, that kind of person I'm probably not gonna want a whole lot to do with ...

I would not approach them for any reason, being diapered is too personal and in my opinion not something to use as an ice breaker.

I would probably feel very uncomfortable if someone knew about me and approached me about it so i would never want to put another person in that situation either.

The other thing you have to remember is that no matter how well the senerio plays out in your head, chances are it's not going to happen that way in real life. So to me it would be better to leave it alone unless you got to know the person on a personal level and you flet close enough to be able to talk about it.

How many times has this question been asked?