Thread: Hey, all!

Default Hey, all!

Im a seventeen year old diaper lover, who's wanted to be a little kid his whole life. I mean, I don't know what to say. I like LOST, guitar hero, wrestling, and...uh...I dunno what else.

Im not too interesting I guess, lol, but yeah. Since I was a kid Ive been fascinated with diapers, and pantswetting and stuff for some reason. My one dream is to be like...seven years old again, but a 7 year old who wears diapers.

I hope I can contribute to this site, and be a good member!

Asher

Welcome to ADISC NoSoup4U (love the name; Seinfeld is awesome)

Why don't you tell us about yourself? What do you like to do? Some of your hobbies, etc.?

What do I like to do? Video games mostly. So I guess I'm kinda a loser. Mostly guitar hero, Im a HUGE guitar hero fan. I mean I like watching TV too, as you can see from the Seinfeld reference, haha. I read sometimes too though, Ive been rereading Harry Potter recently because I absolutely love those books, but Ive also been reading some Stephen King because I find his stuff really interesting.

Most days I can be found sitting at the computer doing basically nothing however. Ill go on random forums, or Ill go on kongregate, which is this really cool site where you play games like any internet game site, but they have achievements, like XBox style, that build up your points.

Anyways yeah, Im kind of a boring person to be honest, but yeah, those are basically my hobbies.

You sound pretty normal to me....well except the diapers..haha. Anyway, who doesn't watch TV and play video games, and yes, here we all are on our computers, so welcome to the site. I think you'll fit in just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U View Post
    What do I like to do? Video games mostly.

So I guess I'm kinda a loser. Mostly guitar hero, Im a HUGE guitar hero fan. I mean I like watching TV too, as you can see from the Seinfeld reference, haha. I read sometimes too though, Ive been rereading Harry Potter recently because I absolutely love those books, but Ive also been reading some Stephen King because I find his stuff really interesting.

Most days I can be found sitting at the computer doing basically nothing however. Ill go on random forums, or Ill go on kongregate, which is this really cool site where you play games like any internet game site, but they have achievements, like XBox style, that build up your points.

Anyways yeah, Im kind of a boring person to be honest
    I took the liberty of improving your post, hope you don't mind. Seriously, it was better than many we get: and you picked a much better username than a lot of the generic "diaperme19" examples. So no, I saw nothing indicating loser, or even boring. I call it like I sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U View Post
    Anyways yeah, Im kind of a boring person to be honest, but yeah, those are basically my hobbies.
    Well not everyone can be dodging explosions and racing jetskis every weekend. We're all sort of boring, but interesting enough so that we don't get bored of ourselves!

Anyways, welcome. You should have fun here