Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My present!

FullMetal

Default My present!

So my brother and sister have their birthdays pretty close together (a week and a half apart) and since they both live together I wanted to get them something together. I thought of so many things but I just couldn't think of something good. But I can say FOR SURE that I got an awesome present!!!! I got them

PAUSE FOR EFFECT

A bunny!!!!

He is sooooo cute, all white with golden brown ears and little brown dimples He is just the cutest thing EVER, they are 21 and 23 and live together, they always wanted a dog but couldn't because their apartment wouln't let them, so I decided a bunny would be nice and since I now have a gob I did not have much trouble paying for it.

They come over tomorrow, I hope they like -him?her...idk-!!!

FullMetal

okay fullmetal, there are only two possible names for this bunny.

if it's a boy: marty
    if it's a girl: ayanna

i'm trusting you to see to it that these precepts are honored.

If it's neither you have to call it Alarm Clock!

found that post very funny! But I love the thought of having a cute bunny with these two people it sounds like the perfect present for both your brother and sister. Do they live in a rental or do they own their home because you might need to make sure that the owner is ok with it if its a rental.

take a picture of their reaction... i want to experience it firsthand... :rofl:

awww! I wanna bunnywabbit toooo!

(hmm, my 100'th post \o/yay!)

EmeraldsAndLime

Aww, how sweet...

(Now, to be a bit serious and not to ruin the parade... which is why this is in brackets. Are you sure they can look after it and are able to give it the care it needs? Would it be a financial burden to them? Does their living situation permit them to have pets? Getting someone a pet as a gift is very serious. You have to make sure they they can have it, can afford it and, above all, have the time to look after it.)

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Aww, how sweet...

(Now, to be a bit serious and not to ruin the parade... which is why this is in brackets. Are you sure they can look after it and are able to give it the care it needs? Would it be a financial burden to them? Does their living situation permit them to have pets? Getting someone a pet as a gift is very serious. You have to make sure they they can have it, can afford it and, above all, have the time to look after it.)
    Yea, I thought about all that. They are both in college so they are out a lot but only at separate times. so usually if my bro is gone, my sister is there and vice versa. They also have a roommate that I spoke too and she said she would also love that as a gift and said that it would be like hers too. All of them work, so they have money. Also, i thought about it before, it wasn't really on a whim. Bunnies are not too hard to take care of, they are quiet, you don't have to spend all that much on them (and less as they grow older.) They are really good with animals and extremely responsible, so i have no doubt that they will love him to death. They come home today, lets see what happens.

FullMetal