Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My last day

Default My last day

Today is my last day of summer... I have no idea what I'm going to do, seeing as how my piece of shit car is in the shop, once again >.>

School starts tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about meeting some new people...

How's everyone feeling now that fall is just around the corner?

Bummer about your car. I love fall, I love it when we get a nice day in fall so that you can still go to the beach, but the leaves are turning colors too...I love the smell of a fire burning is someones fireplace...cool crisp air....But I love summer too, and I will miss it when it's gone.

Have a good school year, study hard, meet new people, and have fun.

-Gus

I've never experienced a southeastern Virginia fall, so we'll see how it goes...

Thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Today is my last day of summer... I have no idea what I'm going to do, seeing as how my piece of shit car is in the shop, once again >.>

School starts tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about meeting some new people...

How's everyone feeling now that fall is just around the corner?
    Consider yourself lucky, i've been in school since august 6th

I hate the first day of school, mainly because of the confusion and over excitement of everyone, it just makes the day too crazy. But, a 7 hour day will be a nice change from my usual 10 hour work day.

I personally can't wait for tommorow, mostly cause our school is a Fashion Show >.< But going back will be a nice change, i think. After the first week, not so much

Peachy

I always liked the first day of school after the summer, mostly for seeing all of my friends and classmates again. The feeling wore off pretty quickly, and by the end of the first week, I was back into hating school.

Peachy

I would rather be working on my business than going to school, but all the classes i am taking are ones I chose, so everyday should be a good one...right... Except for Alg. II I failed that one last year! *Doh*!

School couldn't start fast enough for me. I felt like I was growing stagnant and dissatisfied with my otherwise immensely boring life when I wasn't in class.

I don't think I'll dread it so much this year now that my dad isn't around to tell me how worthless I am...