Thread: Sophie

Default Sophie

I'm Sophie.

It's nice to meet you all.

I've been an AB (or TB for most of it) for about six years. Recently I've been trying out a more "caregiver" side of it.

I don't want to give my entire story of how I came to be an AB or anything. It's really long. A little tedious too. Maybe I'll tell it later when I'm more interested in writing.

I'm a writer, and I've written a few AB stories. I'm in college, although I don't know if I'm going for writing or Psychology.

I live in Michigan, for those nearby, greetings. I don't have any AB/DL friends actually live by me.

I don't know what else to say..

-Sophie

Hey, welcome to ADISC. Stick around, and don't be afraid to ask questions! We're all here to help

Well hiya there, Sophie! Welcome to the fabulous world of ADISC, hun! Hang around a bit, read the vital info like the rules and the wiki, and just get involved!

Do you have any other hobbies that you'd like to tell us about? We like to hear about the person behind the padding here.

-Nei

GaashaHuzzah

Hey ^^

I'm from Ohio... punk! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I'm Sophie.

It's nice to meet you all.

I've been an AB (or TB for most of it) for about six years. Recently I've been trying out a more "caregiver" side of it.

I don't want to give my entire story of how I came to be an AB or anything. It's really long. A little tedious too. Maybe I'll tell it later when I'm more interested in writing.

I'm a writer, and I've written a few AB stories. I'm in college, although I don't know if I'm going for writing or Psychology.

I live in Michigan, for those nearby, greetings. I don't have any AB/DL friends actually live by me.

I don't know what else to say..

-Sophie
    Hello.

A friend of mine escaped Lansing a couple years ago--I imagine that Detroit looks very similar in its economic-meltdown-ness.

Hopefully you're enjoying your college experience.

hey Sophie!
    Welcome to ADISC!
    Hope you have a blast contributing your thoughts and ideas with us!
    peace
    =)

Greetings Sofie. I live right by Detroit as well and am in grad school nearby.