Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex

Default sex

A general question here. I am watching the movie 40 days and 40 nights, and I am wondering....why is it that us guys are SOOOO addicted to having sex? I for one am not, in fact I am not looking forward to it at all. So, why are some so addicted to it?

curiousitykitten

im not a guy, but I think it might release endorphins. There are also buttons in a *womans* body that really feel good to be pressed (trying not to be graphic), thats why I like it atleast. I wouldn't say I'm addicted, I look at it as a gift you give to someone your in love and noone else.

Because it feels good, and it's awesome? It's not that hard to get addicted, or at least want it more than usual.

And besides, it's the only thing that the black and white, rich and poor, male and female, etc... can have for free.

I'm totally going with what Cupcake said.

Sex is quite a beautiful thing, for it is the joining of two persons in the most intimate ways. Plus, it just plain feels awesome for both genders, but I think men like it more because of the testosterone.

However! There's a lot of physical and emotional baggage tied to sex. Don't do it until you're ready, chilluns!

curiousitykitten

i love how its a man question and all the girls responded

especially with the male to female ratio on adisc

lol

Sex is basically just a good thing that feels nice. Be it as an expression of love or just for the physical aspect of it. It's not really that strange that many people like it a lot. Both guys and girls.

Personally I'm not such a big fan of sex as a lot of people. Why I don't know. However, I enjoy it when my libido kicks in and I certainly don't think less of people who would like to have sex several times a day if possible.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by RadGravity View Post
    I certainly don't think less of people who would like to have sex several times a day if possible.
    i thought that was unhealthy *needs a sex ed lesson on the spot*
    i thought once a week was healthy

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    With the proper protection, the worst dangers would probably be getting a bit sore "down there"

From a purely physical standpoint, it is the release of endorphins that cause sex to be addictive to some. Endorphins are a neuro-opiate, and they act on the brain the same way other opiates, like heroin and morphine, would. For some people, this can be quite addictive. As far as why men seem more addicted than women, I have my own theories, but they are only that.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    No way, some people do it nightly.