Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying Out Babysitting

Default Trying Out Babysitting

I'm new to this forum.

I've been a TB/AB for the past six years or so, but I've also enjoyed babying other people. Recently I have been running a little low on money so I was wondering what extra things I could do that I really loved.

So I was thinking perhaps I could try out babysitting an AB. I mean, it wouldn't be a real job or anything, but I'd like to give it a shot and I always wished there was someone that babied me back when I first started liking this stuff.

I baby a few people online and I've done a few in person, but not an actual babysitting job, only babied a friend for a few hours or so. I am good at a lot of things, whether be your style to act like a one year old and be treated like that for the whole time, or if you want to be punished or forced into diapers. I'm rather creative.

I dont know about price or whatever. I suppose I could work it out based on all the aspects. I'm no professional though, so I wont be expensive.

I also live in southern Michigan. I figure that's important to know.

If anyone's interested in this or has any advice or just wants to talk...
    AIM - LittleSophiexo
    My email is the same, but at aim.com

Thank you very much everyone!!

-Sophie

EmeraldsAndLime

Generally I find those [ABs] who tend to pay for babysitting are the more nauseating of those within the fetish. I guess if you don't mind over-the-top RP, then whatever, eh... Then again, I personally don't feel that RP is as good when at the end of the day one party has to had over a cheque. It really takes away that whole "it was done out of love" feeling you get after you RP with someone who you're actually friends with.

But aside from that, this isn't really a personals site, so I doubt you'll get many takers here. Will probably get more people telling you the pros and cons of undertaking such a venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I'm new to this forum.

I've been a TB/AB for the past six years or so, but I've also enjoyed babying other people. Recently I have been running a little low on money so I was wondering what extra things I could do that I really loved.

So I was thinking perhaps I could try out babysitting an AB. I mean, it wouldn't be a real job or anything, but I'd like to give it a shot and I always wished there was someone that babied me back when I first started liking this stuff.

I baby a few people online and I've done a few in person, but not an actual babysitting job, only babied a friend for a few hours or so. I am good at a lot of things, whether be your style to act like a one year old and be treated like that for the whole time, or if you want to be punished or forced into diapers. I'm rather creative.

I dont know about price or whatever. I suppose I could work it out based on all the aspects. I'm no professional though, so I wont be expensive.

I also live in southern Michigan. I figure that's important to know.

If anyone's interested in this or has any advice or just wants to talk...
    AIM - LittleSophiexo
    My email is the same, but at aim.com

Thank you very much everyone!!

-Sophie
    Hello sophie, seeing as this is your first post on the forum some members may find this quite suspicious. And since this is not a advertising site nor a personals site this could be considered spam/advertising.

You should post an introduction in the greetings forum and let us get to know you before you pose questions like this.

Mesmerale

Hey, both of ya'll shut up...

Sophie, they're both right, but I feel like letting my pent up yearning blind me and asking you for some online roleplaying...

But I won't.. Except I just did, but ignore that and go post an introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussic_aux View Post
    Hello sophie, seeing as this is your first post on the forum some members may find this quite suspicious. And since this is not a advertising site nor a personals site this could be considered spam/advertising.

You should post an introduction in the greetings forum and let us get to know you before you pose questions like this.
    Yes, and please don't feel hurt if a moderator locks this thread for the reasons Prussic_aux mentioned. Best to mention your interests (minus the actual babysitting ad) in an intro. Possibly when other members get to know and trust you enough, you might find someone who is willing to be involved in some babysitting activities with you later on down the road.

~Pramrider

I suppose...

I mean, I already have a forum I post on, I just didn't wanna get too involved in many others. It's too hard to keep up on my schedule.

Alright. I'll go post an intro.

And I am alongside those who aren't really up for the whole "payment" for this sort of thing. Half the reason I didn't want to post this at all was because I was afraid people would think down on me for it.

But I just wanted to give it a shot. I mean, it's better someone who actually understands this sort of stuff be a babysitter and enjoy it than someone just looking for money.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

As for "not getting clients and getting more advice", I love advice.

-Sophie

I've spoken with a few people that have done this in the past, and while it isn't my cup of tea, I've been told the money is very good (one person was charging $75/hour). Just some advice... Be very clear what services will be rendered and what will not. Some clients might expect more than you're willing to do.

I've also met a few people that have been on the paying end, and they were most definitely not the "dregs of this fetish" like someone else mentioned. Rather just the opposite... Upstanding, attractive straight males in their late 20's/early 30's, looking for someone to treat them like a baby. I'm sure there are unsavory characters out there too though, so be careful.

Just remember, this is not like babysitting a child. There are serious risks, as you are probably going to meet someone in private in an intimate setting. At the best, you baby someone, they enjoy themselves, and you make some easy money. At the worst, you could be attacked, drugged, raped, or even killed (Philip Markoff comes to mind).

Life is a calculated risk, though... I wouldn't do it, but I'm not going to tell someone else not to.

Not to come off as creepy, but I would actually like to have an Adult Babysitter. It sounds pretty fun - however, I live in a different state than you, so I don't think it would work out; plus, I live with my folks, who don't know about my TB/DL/Babyfur-ism. Sorry about that, but I hope you find some people who are up for it.

NEJay,

I agree with everything you're saying. I have already figured out ways to keep myself safe. I'm always pretty thorough. I'm also requiring to talk to people online and stuff for a while before I meet them. I need to make sure I understand everything they want and that I can provide it for them.

Secondly, I'm going to make sure they take a picture of themselves holding a sign or something so I know it's them, and give that picture to a friend of mine. I'll also tell that friend where I'll be while this is going on and I'll tell them if I don't make a phone call every hour either to check out disclosed location or call the police.

It's a lot of work, but work on my part, so the person I"m babysitting shouldn't mind much. As for the picture, I"m going to see them anyway. And the sign wont be incriminating. Just a phrase of my choosing, probably a quote from a book.

I'm not a fan of being killed... and I know not to take candy from strangers...

-Sophie

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you going to charge? That is another thing you should be very clear about with whomever you're working with.