Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little "bonjour" from Quebec

Default A little "bonjour" from Quebec

Hi everybody. I am a 19 year-old man. About diapers, I'm somewhat a DL, in that I *sometimes* decide to wear. I have only recently begun to wear, as I increasingly realise about my DLism. Maybe that's actually why I don't really consider myself as one yet, as I haven't realised fully that I am. But one thing is for sure: it seems that I always was intrigued by diapers, for a reason or another.

Ok, enough about that, now time to describe me. Well, first of all, I just began University and will be studying there for at least the next three years. Interests include politics, music (I'll come back to this one later), books, sports (mainly ice hockey and the different codes of football), computers and video games. I tend to be very open-minded about many sort of things, including society, sexual behaviours or just about anything. If somebody wants to do something, it's their own business, as long as it doesn't infringe me, and this is reciprocal (sp?).

Now, about music. This is clearly my major interest. I've always been somewhat of a shy person, so music in this case helps me about that. Why? Because I'm a DJ in my "other life". I mix just about anything, but I prefer Electronic Music, as I actually grew up with that kind of music, my father also being one. Ironically, these days I'm listening to early 1990s House Music. About DJing, my only problem right now is that there doesn't seem to be any lack of DJs in the area, or that the various companies won't hire a 19 year-old guy, although he's been doing that for the last 7 years.

I hope this intro wasn't bad (I usually suck at writing those. I hate writing about me, even if this post might make you think the opposite) and that it will help you know about me. Finally, on forums, I usually prefer to read what others type rather than post a lot, so expect some posts by me, but I'm usually more of a stand-byer (lurker some would say). Although I'm actually fine with chatting with other people, as I prefer a direct relationship to a delayed one.

Welcome to ADISC, hope you can upgrade that lurker status. So what house do you like? Not into modern trance and progressive?

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, hope you can upgrade that lurker status. So what house do you like? Not into modern trance and progressive?
    Well, for trance, it really depends. For instance, one of my favourite songs right now is Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light, and I also like Blank & Jones - The Nightfly. But I'm usually into Electro-House (Deadmau5, Klaas, David Guetta, Scotty) or Italo or French-House. For the former, though, it's mostly 1990s songs, as they were probably ones of the best songs ever (and rarely have they made it to the mainstream)

@ Tsendo: Thank you. I'd gladly eat it, if it wasn't that I disliked cheese (that partly makes me a heretic here, tbh)

Asher

Hey Oli44; welcome to ADISC

Ahhh, electro-house... good stuff there. Sadly, I rarely mix house anymore (mostly jazz now). There's actually a bit of people on this site that do some DJing too, so you're not the only one. Sometimes, it is hard to get a job though; I wish you the best of luck in finding one.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy the site.

- Asher

Bon Jour!

welcome to ADISC! Hope you have a blast here!
    ...Lot's of kool people from Canada are members here!

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by Oli44 View Post
    @ Tsendo: Thank you. I'd gladly eat it, if it wasn't that I disliked cheese (that partly makes me a heretic here, tbh)
    Thank heavens there's another person out there in my situation. C'est vraiment malheureuse desfois quand mes amis parlent de poutine et j'achete une frite-sauce. You know how it is.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Bienvenu! Je suis "Raton Laveur" - il y en a trois ici... Ton post numero un c'est bien ecrit: ca (cela?) me dit que tu es bon auteur: c'est dommage que tu n'ecriveras plus qu'un peut. Moi, j'aime aussi les couches, mais pas faire semblant jeune; je visite notre salle-de-bavarder ou je joux a faire etre le raton laveur.

At this point my brain explodes from trying to speak French.

No seriously, you expressed your self very well, and wrote a great intro. Better than most, by a long shot. I look forward to seeing more. Please feel free to join us in chat; there is a link in the header "live chat."

Just one last thing: can I just say "couches" or do I have to say the full "couches culottes?" What is the transitive verb, to diaper someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    At this point my brain explodes from trying to speak French.
    That's pretty much my feeling on the subject after much of my two years of French has faded:

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V by William Shakespeare
    King Henry: No, Kate? I will tell thee in French; which I am sure will hang upon my tongue like a new-married wife about her husband's neck, hardly to be shook off. Je quand sur le possession de France, et quand vous avez le possession de moi,--let me see, what then? Saint Denis be my speed!--donc votre est France et vous etes mienne. It is as easy for me, Kate, to conquer the kingdom as to speak so much more French: I shall never move thee in French, unless it be to laugh at me.
    Anyway, welcome to the site, Oli44. I hope you'll find something here to your liking.