Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinner?

Default Dinner?

Well my parents are gonna be on vacation for labor day, while I am scheduled to work over the holiday...lucky me

So, I was thinking of asking a friend of mine to go to dinner with me on Saturday night. It is the same friend I told about my diaper fetish. Do you think I should ask her? Not as a date, but just to hang out as friends and talk(non diaper stuff) It would be nice to for even just an hour hang with a friend after this busy work week.

Now, mind you...I have been down this path 14 times before, with the same person and she has declined my offer every time b/c she said she was busy. So, there is probably a 0.3% chance of success.

Think I should ask her?

Wait, the girl that you're going to ask already told you no 14 times?

If that's the case, don't pursue.

not no...she said she was busy, which is the polite way to say no, lol. I would just really like to not go to dinner alone for a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post

This.

If she has turned you down 14 times, she means it. Honestly, she is a patient chick. I would have freaked out on you by now. Anyway, I don't think you should ask her, but I can't really tell you what to do, you persistent bastard. :P

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    not no...she said she was busy, which is the polite way to say no, lol. I would just really like to not go to dinner alone for a chance
    You gotta learn girls man. This is a no. Girls don't say "no" usually, they give an excuse to avoid hurting your feelings.

Though if you ever encounter one who gives a flat out no, then wear a cup around them.

Don't pursue.

The last time she declined my offer was in i believe decmber of last year. I cannot learn girls they are impossible creatures to learn and they make no sense.

I can't see how people can turn down free food!

I'd go with the other people's advice. However, if you do go ahead and ask her, I would be sure to make it absolutely clear that it's as friends, and you have no intentions beyond hanging out with a friend. If you think it's appropriate and don't mind other people joining you, ask if she knows anyone else who might want to go too. Just helps reinforce that you're not trying to trick her or anything. Then again, I'm perhaps not the best person to take advice from when it comes to the females of our species.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post

or.... maybe she really was busy.

Until she says a flat out no or something to that extent I see no harm in asking. If she says she's busy ask her to tell you the truth and you'll be okay with whatever that is.