Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft!

Default Starcraft!

Another Starcraft thread from Tsendo. I figure with more people on the forum it's time to ask this again.

Does anyone here play Starcraft? It's a classic game, but a good one and its community is still going strong 8+ years after its founding. I'm also excited for Starcaft II, but I don't expect it to be released before 2017.

I just recently picked up Starcraft (have been without a decent computer for a very long time...and I mean like...10+ years with one compy...just recently bought my own ^^; )

I've enjoyed it so far, stuck on the last Terran Campaign level >_<

I love starcraft. I use to play it a tun a while ago. Got really good at it. Never played the campain all the way through, but I loved playing over the internet. It's amazing how many people still play it.

Played a while back, and still play it on LAN sometimes with friends. I sadly don't have a legit copy anymore so, AFAIK, no more Battle.net for me.

Also...I definitely didn't use this thread as an excuse to post this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Played a while back, and still play it on LAN sometimes with friends. I sadly don't have a legit copy anymore so, AFAIK, no more Battle.net for me.

Also...I definitely didn't use this thread as an excuse to post this:
    I lolled.

Yeah, I love Starcraft.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by KodyNewlight View Post
    I've enjoyed it so far, stuck on the last Terran Campaign level >_<
    Heh heh.

Ever tried playing online?

Those people chew you up and, after letting you stew a bit in their stomachs (which have pure HCl, not this crap we have in ours), will dribble your remains through their jagged teeth.

That's the only way I can describe how annoyingly good people are at that game.

Tsendo! Didn't we arrange to play with each other, like, two years ago? Whatever happened to that?

I never played the campaign - when I play Starcraft it's mostly competitively. I'm not exactly gosu, but I'm pretty good at what I do XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Heh heh.
    Tsendo! Didn't we arrange to play with each other, like, two years ago? Whatever happened to that?
    Haha, we should totally do that sometime, I can PM you my battle.net name on east.

Oh man it was only a matter of time until he made a thread on it, like I've told Tsendo on yahoo I used to rock that and many other RTS games. Now that I'm an avid FPS player I have no idea how I used to play those games when I was about 12.