Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and improved Abuniverse diapers

Smile New and improved Abuniverse diapers

I saw the other day that AB universe had made some changes to their super dry kids disapers.
    their a Pampers baby dry replica with the teddy bears on the tapping panel.
    now they have more padding , a surge zone and Now 1 tape on each side like a real baby diaper.
    has any body tried the new version yet?
    I might buy some when my Molicares run out.

Considering how they've treated customers in the past, I would advise anyone considering purchasing from them to rethink their decision. NOT a reputable company.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Considering how they've treated customers in the past, I would advise anyone considering purchasing from them to rethink their decision. NOT a reputable company.
    I dunno how they've treated other people but i've had nothing but good experiences with them. Maybe it's because i live in WA state but they've been good to me. The diapers are thinner than bambinos but one thing i love is the outer plastic on the super dry kids. I cant stand it when Bambino makes changes. They had a good plastic outer back sheet and now they've screwed it up once again...Okay sorry for getting off tanget i'd say order one pack and give em a shot...they wont be in until the 21st of Sept..they sent me an email update.

$80 for 40 diapers? Yeesh, and I thought Bambinos were expensive. $2 per diaper is just ridiculous.

Falkio

Finally, somebody actually created a single taped diaper! Considering how long I've been waiting for this to happen, I'm willing to take the risk, and place a small order. Somebody once told me that a single-taped design wouldn't work. That adults move too much for it to hold. I aim to prove them wrong.

I'm excited about this! Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah those stupid adult diaper company maybe someone can improve one tape work just good for adult as baby than maybe change design for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Embry View Post
    Finally, somebody actually created a single taped diaper! Considering how long I've been waiting for this to happen, I'm willing to take the risk, and place a small order. Somebody once told me that a single-taped design wouldn't work. That adults move too much for it to hold. I aim to prove them wrong.

I'm excited about this! Thanks for the heads up.
    Actually there is some European diaper made with only one tape. I can't remember the name of it , but ask Peachy, I'm pretty sure he's the one who made the thread. He said they weren't that good, I dunno if it was due to the one tape or just the fact that they sucked in general ( Absorbency, etc.)

Okay sorry , lies , Peachy did not make the thread .... o.O
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...html#post60220
    Last edited by Mandy; 03-Sep-2009 at 11:50. Reason: Found Thread

Kendall's Simplicity 3D line only has one tape on each side and they are super cheap.

Hmmm, I like the new design, perhaps I'll give 'em a try as well. I too think that a one tape design is a workable solution.