Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So ya wanna try a baby diaper.

Default So ya wanna try a baby diaper.

KK

For those who are NOT in the know, here ya go.

Pampers Baby Dry 6 is the BIGGEST(best fit) baby diaper out there.
    Significantly bigger than Cruisers size 7.
    Much bigger than Huggies Supreme.

Can't get LUVS in Canada so don't know about them.

I'm a 30 waist, 32 hip and 150lb and I have no prob fitting into the Baby Dry 6.

I think GOO.N Bigger than Big is the largest baby diaper...

BabyDry and Luvs are identical in size, because they're both made by P&G. I've bought both (size 6) and compared.

annierighthurr

BabyDry and Luvs are the same size.
    However, the tapes on luvs are a little less stretchy and are more likely to rip off. It doesn't really make a difference though. Luvs are much cheaper.

If a company like Bambino took basically the same machine for a Secure X Plus to make their diapers, why can't somebody take a baby diaper machine and quadruple its size to make Adult Pampers?

Falkio

Honestly, I think he's right.

I've been on a strict regiment of diet and exercise since summer began, and I can see how I might be able to fit in small sizes eventually. Every time I try, the tapes get a little closer. Little by little, I'll get there. I have some size 7's. They aren't as gigantic as people make them out to be. Maybe baby dry size 6 can compensate for hip size. Only time will tell.

If i'm ever rich and i'm able to put away some money, i'll be the one to make Adult Size Pampers 10(S), 11(M), and12(L)

Those numbers because Pampers Might make a Size 8 to accommodate bigger babies. :3

Let's see if I make it to med school, because i'll have a legitimate interest and business proposition

I can't see the big fuss over baby diapers, I have tried them and they suck big time, why would you want to wear something that just about holds 2 wettings and then leaks.

Yes they may look cute, but for my money cute dosn't cut it when it comes to diapers, you want cute go for a nice thick cloth diaper and oversized plastic or rubber baby pants now that is cute and they work for more than 30 seconds.

It boggles me how the Baby Dry 6's can be SO much bigger than the Cruisers 7"s
    Just doesn't make sense.
    I know that they shrank the whole Cruisers line to accommodate the 7's but why not make them atleast the same size as the 6"s.